The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-07-2006, 07:59 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy Oxymoronic Policies - A View From The Border!

I just saw a splendid employment ad for the United States Border Patrol that is currently airing upon national TV. It is a great and sorely needed idea, in my opinion, to increase (not decrease) the strength of our border security. It must be duly noted, however, that the federal government can not continue to wear two different faces as concerns border policy. And this, in my opinion, is exactly what a few in power are offering up in the way of failed border solutions these days!

More pseudo-remedies are exactly what are being initiated by those who seek to heal a gaping wound with but a second-hand band-aid and brotherly love alone. And our government is going out of its way to accentuate the obvious, while failing to develop new (workable) solutions to a decades-old problem!

That a problem exists along our borders, is a no-brainer. What to do about it, however, seems to be constantly eluding the sage-like policy makers in the nation's Capitol?

The solutions are obvious, however, at least to me! Tighten up our borders, restrict (not expand upon) alien influx, prosecute and deport lawless foreign elements, criminalize illegal entry, and last but not least, reassert our anemic national sovereignty! We do not need, nor should we tolerate, any foreign dictates as concerns our own security, our own economy, and our own borders!

Why does government not ask those on the front lines (the border itself) what they think about the problem? Forget, for a moment, all of those over-educated PhDs, replete with their exorbitant salaries, ever-expanding egos, and billion-tax-dollar-sucking think tanks! For when something does not work in the real world, you either fix it, scrap it, or drown in it yourself! You can not, after all, repair a gapping hole in a 2000 mile long dike using only a band-aid and brotherly love!

VERITAS (Truth)
Old 02-07-2006, 09:53 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default HARDCORE...

Given all the daily discussions and debatings instead of sensibly securing same, regarding America's BORDER (actually non-border or wide open border) with Mexico certainly makes one wonder, since such a frivolous waste of time and rhetoric over such is both insanely nationally-suicidal,...and even defies logic. Why is that?

The only thing making sense to me as to why America doesn't have safe and secure borders like most other sovereign nations on earth,...is that The Old Fox or Vincente has some tittlelating tapes of Bush in Tijuana, or some other Mexican Hot Spot?

At least then, it would all make sense and be quite understandable as to why a Mexican President always has more to say or has more input regarding American Border Security, than does America's very own President,...and plus most everyone in The United States Congress, also

Hey Rick,...don't get me wrong. I'm not saying I agree or concur with such a foreign dictatorial nonsense determining what America's Border Security should be (or not). Quite the opposite.

It's just that an American President being caught/taped frolicking-in-the-nude with some Chiccita in some Mexican Town, would surely make for some pretty-good blackmail. Don't you think?

For the late Kennedy or Clinton not all that sure about such a blackmail working(?),...since both normally quite masterful at sidestepping or hiding such: "Hot Button" issues. Plus, both had much better understanding of such dalliances type wives, than does Bush.

Whatever, and in fairness to both Kennedy and Clinton, America's Borders were just as wide open,...even during their times.

Neil
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 03:33 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Yeah but Neil, and not taking the side of either party, more deaths are occurring along the border now. And the Mexican attitude toward our nation and sovereignty is on the decline even as we speak. They do not respect our borders, our laws, or our sovereignty. This will lead to more incursions, more problems and more woe. And let us face facts, there jest ain't no more Black Jack Pershings around to take the toro by the horns! Besides, I hear that old Vicente has been taken by the horn one time too many!

VERITAS
Old 02-08-2006, 01:56 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

I saw recently on the news where the Mexican government thought that it was the right and privilege of all of its citizens to illegaly immigrate to the USA. they are even providing maps for the purpose. If this is not a war against the USA, what in the hell is ?????

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4645782.stm

Mexican migrants to get US maps

Proposals to build a fence along the border have cooled ties
A Mexican government agency is to issue some 70,000 maps marking main roads and water tanks for people wanting to cross illegally into the US.
The National Human Rights Commission says the maps will be aimed at cutting the death toll among migrants.

US advocates of tougher border controls have criticised the move, saying it will encourage illegal immigration.

Relations between the US and Mexico have cooled recently over US plans to build a fence on parts of the border.

The map plan is backed by Humane Borders, a US-based organisation which operates about 70 emergency water stations near the 3,200-km (2,000-mile) border.

'Not helpful

Launching the project in Mexico City, officials from Mexico's Human Rights Commission (HRC) flatly denied they were trying to encourage greater migration.

"The only thing we are trying to do is warn them of the risks they face and where to get water, so they don't die," said Mauricio Farah of the HRC.

But a spokesman for the US homeland security department said maps would not improve safety for those trying to cross the border.

"It is not helpful for anyone, no matter how well intended they might be, to produce road maps that lead aliens into the desolate and dangerous areas along the border, and potentially invite criminal activity, human exploitation and personal risk," said Russ Knocke.

Each year thousands of Mexicans breach the frontier and attempt to cross the parched Sonoran Desert.

Some 500 died last year while making the journey, the HRC said.

Last year the Mexican government issued comic-book style pamphlets warning of the dangers of illegal migration, while also giving advice on how to stay safe.
Old 02-08-2006, 07:34 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

DUDE -

I agree - it is a war or sorts! However, it is a war that is employing a "No Lose Scenario!"

With their Domestic Tories in place here in the United States, and the Mexican Government loving every minute of it, the leadership of Mexico is claiming that unless we open our borders wide, drop to out knees, and surrender our sovereignty without a moral fight, we are bigoted, anti-immigrant, and brutal in our treatment of foreigners! "This is pure bull shit!!"

What, I ask you, would stop all the other Third World Nations from adopting a similar mind-set and flooding our shores as well? What about the boat people of Asia or the Caribbean (Cuba)? Are not they too, entitled to come and go as they please? To deluge our sod with their criminals, free-load artists, and potential terrorists!

By backing this invasion and supplying the necessities of this beach head from the south, the governments of these aliens have indeed declared a financial and social war against our people. The only problem is that we are being made to sit back and take it on the chin! A policy of appeasement that can lead in but one direction - into another Third World Shit-hole!

Wasn't it Hitler who once declared that "He would make no more territorial demands? Does Heir Hitler now wear a sombrero?"

"How dare any government, even our own, demand that we take it up the ass from a foreign power! This is our nation by damned, and to Hell with any and all who think that they can march into our homes and take over our lives. And by our government seizing private property to hand away to illegals, giving home loans to those same illegals, or kissing the ass of any foreign potentate, we are leaving ourselves open to international rape!

Some time back, I told you how in Arizona, the home of Senator John McCain no less, my son (a product of over two centuries of American dedication) was denied emergency medical services. It could have been your sons or daughters just as easily! Well, here is another example for you to chew on!

Living (by necessity) not far from the border, I am amazed at how foreign nationals were enrolling their kids in our schools for free, getting medical care (also free) in our hospitals and clinics, and even showing up for free American commodities!

As cat-houses and cervezarias (bars) are a fact of life to the south side of the border, and turn about is fair play, am I also to assume that our fleet here in San Diego can attain free beer and entertainment to the south side of the border? I mean, these people have no conscience when it comes to rolling and bleeding us dry, should they not also supply gratis (free) services to our uniformed personnel when they are paying guests in their nation?

The key word here is "PAY!" Our people are given nothing for free in Mexico, why then should they free-load from us?

And speaking of free-loading, Mexico produces great supplies of oil and minerals. Where is this money going Vicente? Why is it not being used to keep "YOUR" people on "YOUR" side of the International Border????

VERITAS