The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-19-2004, 11:50 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default The Epitome of Denial!

Professor Pleads Innocent to 3 Criminal Counts

CLAREMONT ? A visiting Claremont McKenna College professor accused of making up a story about her car being spray-painted on campus with racist and anti-Semitic slurs pleaded innocent Tuesday to felony and misdemeanor charges. Kerri Dunn, 39, is free on her own recognizance pending a June 1 hearing to determine if there is enough evidence to require her to stand trial.

Dunn was charged April 26 with two felony counts of insurance fraud and one misdemeanor count of filing a false police report.

Dunn was scheduled to be in court tomorrow, but the hearing was done a day early at her request, said Jane Robison of the District Attorney's Office. Dunn's attorney, Gary Lincenberg, could not be reached for immediate comment.

Dunn reported to police and school officials that her car had been vandalized March 9 while she was on campus preparing a lecture for a forum on racism, authorities said. She also allegedly called her insurance company to report vandalism and theft of items from her car. "False accusations that imply hate crimes prey on the legitimate concerns of the public, who truly abhor violence based on race, ethnicity or sexual orientation," District Attorney Steve Cooley stated last month.

"And those who make false claims should realize there is a penalty for doing so."

Dunn's report of a hate crime caused officials to cancel classes at the five undergraduate Claremont campuses on March 10, and sparked anti-hate crime rallies that drew hundreds of students and captured national attention. But police later said two witnesses identified the assistant psychology professor as the person who allegedly vandalized her own car.

Dunn has denied wrongdoing. But Claremont police Lt. Stan Van Horn said last month that Dunn was inconsistent in statements she gave during separate interviews with Claremont police and the FBI. The Los Angeles Times reported last month that Dunn was arrested three times in 1999 and 2000.

She paid $75 in fines after being arrested in Nebraska in September 1999 and charged with driving without a license and having fictitious plates on her car, the newspaper reported.

A case stemming from a Dec. 31, 1999, arrest for shoplifting was dismissed after Dunn paid court costs. She was arrested again in a shoplifting case on Sept. 29, 2000, according to The Times.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2004, 12:48 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default SuperScout...

I can understand: "Shoplifting", since one gets the best possible Sale Price possible. Naturally, if not caught in the act.

Regardless, what was the ding-dong professor's point of making-up her very own car being vandalized story? Also, why such low fines for such? Shouldn't fines at least cover the Police and Court hours expended for such time consuming nonsense? I would think so,...at minimum. Plus, there are much more serious matters for both the Police and Court to daily attend to,...and no doubt were delayed doing so by The: "LooneyTunes" professor.

Seems like she might have been visiting from Berkeley?

Neil
Old 05-19-2004, 01:15 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Neil

Perhaps the larger point in this entire matter is the fact that the dear professor was so eaten up by her own propaganda that she believed her own bile! She was actually asking the academic community to buy into her BS, and to make the product seem more salable, she starts defacing her own car.

Hopefully, she'll get convicted of the two felony charges, do some hard time, be fined $250,000, and be forced to find legitimate work.

The good people of Kauliphonia deserve better than this!

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 05-19-2004, 01:35 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Seems more like a Crusader Rabbit wiping up her own object lessons in persecution plus a generous, self-serving, sloppy coating of woe is me, woe is me. Maybe the bubble in the sight glass needs to be checked for positioning for by all appearance it seems to be way off scale and /or long gone.

But as usual we really know that Mikie done it. Sure enough, it was them unmentionable rascals with the black helicopters along with their minions of evil and darkness that had the parking lot staked out and just laying in wait for Prof. Dunn to turn her back so they could trash up her car.

Scamp
Old 05-19-2004, 02:13 PM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Default sad

Some people really crave having others feel sorry for them, and in some cases felling sorry for their ?group?. I guess the opposite would be the guy who starts the fire then breaks into the house to save the people living there. But it's almost the same, they need attention.

I investigated a kid who reported his dorm room was vandalized and ?anti-black? slogans were painted on the walls, a pictures of M.L. King was torn apart, etc. A cop friend from the next town over arrested a Jewish guy who vandalized his own temple. In both cases all sorts of people showed up at trial to say this wasn?t the person?s fault, they just needed some counseling due to all the stress of being a member of their "group" who people are prejudice against.

It seems that sometimes if there is no Rodney King, some people think it's ok to make one up.

Stay healthy,
Andy
Old 05-19-2004, 04:25 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Two days ago

I--(we) went on a Head injury call at a supermarket. We get there and this lady says """ OH Lordy, I slipid on some grapeses""
I told the medic people we were leaving, they could handle this, The engine went back to the station. I don't have much compassion for people that are faking or just trying to get money out of the system.
One time this guy says he had a head ach from falling in a store and couldn't see, so I poked him in the eye, sure enough he could see. See ya bud.
Me and my crew will go through hell for you if you need us, but if your faking you may get a poke in the eye and a bill for our time and a cop for fileing a false report with the 911 system.

Ron