Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-08-2008, 12:40 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default STRANGE Tolerance & Sensitivity afoot

STRANGE Tolerance & Sensitivity afoot
by N.R. Filidei (commentary - 7/8/08)

Whether adamently for or against America's longtime standard over-sensitivity, tolerance and politically induced policies accorded MOST races, ethnicities, religions or ideological beliefs (amazingly even accorded those: "Sworn to Allah destroying US One & All"),...such does raise some quite serious questions?

First and foremost it should be asked: why is it that White European Christian Conservative & Heterosexual U.S. Workers/Taxpayers are rarely (if ever?) accorded same fine respect & deference and/or similarly admirable societal niceties?

Typically guarded speaking and/or timidly & patronizingly walking on egg shells in all venues are rarely ever experienced, expected, encouraged, or even zealot demanded for such Whites, in America. Quite the opposite it normal.

An absurdly biased & preferential norm prevailing aside, is there some-sort-of DARK (both racial & mental-wise) Societal Engineering going on or afoot (both subliminally & overtly)? After all, DARK hued political patronizings & panderings deemed: "Politically-Correct" (actually an oxymoron) are quite biased & preferential in this supposed: "Land of Equality". Whether perpetrated by Black, Brown or White Political Rulers,...such still terribly stinks of bias.

Regardless, and whichever obvious & typical political ploy for garnering votes is believed, WOE to any White Political Candidate or White Supporter even just inferring that proud of being part of: "The (WHITE) Community", or proposing there be; "A (WHITE) Political Caucus" in America, ALSO.

If glutton for ridiculing, punishment or public chastising, also try championing having: "A (WHITE) College Fund" or even a fraternal organization exclusively intended for: "The Advancement of (WHITE) People". The strangely perverted whines & screams of: "Race Supremacists", "Racial Bigots", "Racists" & "Racism"...would be deafening. No doubt demands for pillaring (at minimum) would immediately follow, ironically coming from the current, actual & very worst Racist & Racial Bigot Zealots ever.

Don't believe me, your very own eyes & ears and/or daily realities proving that a quite obvious, biased & preferential Racial Double-Standard exists in America? Well then, just pay closer attention to future despicable absurdities so commonly occuring during this latest Political Carnival for: "Recapturing The White House". Noting whom can disparagingly mock & character assassinate whom (or DARE NOT) amongst comedians,...also reveals & explains much.

Unless deaf, dumb & blind or: "Connected" and/or some Political, Journalistic or Organizational Millionaire or Billionaire Democrat Supremacist Hacks,...any racial disparities should become quite obvious.

Even though SILLY (many believe quite Politically Stupid also), Republican/"Party of Lincoln" candidate for U.S. Presidency, John McCain's character, background, earlier years & history of Quite Honorable & Heroic Service to Country (5 1/2 year captivity by torturous North Vietnamese also) and even 25 years experience in U.S. Congress,...MUST BE dissected and/or publicly & mercilessly picked-apart. No ifs, ands or buts (nor semblance of non-bias & common decency either).

Whereas, "The Darlings of The Press" Democrat's relatively unknown (except for what selectively handler-hyped) candidate Barack Hussein Obama Junior's character, background, experience and even credibility credentials...DARE NEVER be so carefully scrutinized or questioned. To most in Mainstream Press/Media it seems apparently obvious that The Obamas and large extended family and anti-White closest of advisors & confidants,...are beyond reproach??? Absolutely Amazing!?!?!? Are "They" all nuts???

Whatever, maybe, just maybe, America's Voters should be told much more about saintly sacrosanct Barack's twenty some years (about half his lifetime) of Muslim upbringing by his largely extended Muslim Family & Madrassa Schooling? Or, maybe just a-tad-bit-more about Obama's conversion to: "I pray to Jesus every night" Christianity, by non other than the epitome of anti-Whites, Reverend Wright,...even though no doubt solely done for political acceptance & expediency.

Another tight confidant & advisor Louis Farrakhan and Leader of Nation of Islam, not much better a presidential recommendation for Barack either.

I specifically said: "No doubt solely done for political acceptance & expediency" since logic & common sense so dictate and/or such is: "Elementary my dear Watson", as Old Sherlock would say.

Besides, has anyone ever heard of any Mullah anywhere in world putting Obama on some lethal: "Hit List" or Fatwah Wrath for disavowing, deserting or defecting and converting to Christianity...and/or second worst afront to Islam. Converting to Judaism is decreed worst possible Muslim Offense EVER?

Well, and since I never heard of any Mullah ANYWHERE chastising Turncoat Obama in any way, shape or form, I must remain quite suspect of his TRUE beliefs, TRUE values, TRUE intents & TRUE allegiances (especially during wartime), at minimum.

Hell,...politicians, writers, cartoonists & families worldwide are still in hiding for infinitely much lesser insults or slurs against Islam than Obama's,...and quite wisely, sensibly & survivably so.
Such certainly makes me wonder why-the-hell Barack gets to skate so-damn-easily?

The End

Neil

Last edited by reconeil; 07-08-2008 at 03:09 PM. Reason: correction
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2008, 11:12 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Friends,...

In the same troubling reality & context of obvious double standards constantly at play in politics, racially & religiously in America,...has anyone else noticed same about another: "STRANGE" disclosure?
I refer to the recent public airing of: "The Karachi Kids".

MANY sensible and/or not politically-duped find it also quite troubling that hundreds of American Citizen Youths are and have been Radical Islam Madrassa Schooled in The Middle East, before completing same and returning to USA.

Whereas and largely, no concern whatsoever is publicly displayed over The Madrassa School Graduate and/or Barack Hussein Obama Jr. attempting to: "Recapture The White House" for The Wartime Undermining Democrats, Self, Family & Tight Friends. Why is that and why do his handlers try keeping such a Greatly Suspect & Troubling Background under-the-rug, also??

Are many like-minded (possiblly scared also) just being paranoid?
Is being under constant threat of attack by Radical Islam and/or as some call: "Fanatical Islamo-Fascists",...no longer an important issue?

Whatever, and whom think for selves and whom duped herdlike thinking & believing by zealots aside, shouldn't similarly knowing & discussing EVEN A Democrat Candidate's longtime background be just as Extremely Important,...before voting for next Wartime Commander-In-Chief?
I MOST CERTAINLY BELEIVE SO. Doesn't anyone else?

Neil

Last edited by reconeil; 07-12-2008 at 11:19 AM. Reason: addition
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote