The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-09-2007, 04:11 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry So What Are They Doing?

A long time ago, as you may recall, I believed in honor and honesty where none existed! The bad guys were always the other guys, and no matter how distasteful things got, I just knew that some in government would not trade away their testicles to be part of a dishonest clique, or a member of the corrupted in-crowd! “BOY, WAS I EVER WRONG!”

After proving, right up to the Oval Office, including to a United States Senator and the Chaplain of The Senate, that a highly placed flunky within the VA System lied like a worn-out condom, I figured that - that was that. After all, who could ignore undeniable proof that perjury infected the system from top to bottom? I just knew that there had to be someone within this system that chastises the world for lies and dishonesty, who would embrace and champion the truth- “WELL THINK AGAIN RICK?”

Absolute proof now finishes a poor second to vested agenda, protectionism, and the perpetuation of a foul and un-American lie! And worse yet, even the noblest of causes and intentions are now subjugated by those who fear not the law, truth , or even God Himself. Not the pseudo gods of government, but the God of Justice and Truth. And yet, these fools still demand respect and even reverence and worship from those whom they have falsely sworn to serve and to protect!!

Who am I am I talking about here? “They know who they are, but they just don’t give a tinker‘s damn!” Not for us, not for honor, not for truth, and not even for their own souls! To them, today’s affluence and power, far outweighs anything as trivial and insignificant as their own souls!

“How did we ever survive the last 57 years with a few fools at the helm! And yet, we never seem to learn?”

It is a crying shame when all that many politicians have to offer our nation is filthy criticism of their political opponents, and nothing of a positive and constructive nature about themselves?

VERITAS

Last edited by HARDCORE; 11-11-2007 at 07:39 AM. Reason: found error
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2007, 08:18 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Thumbs up Right-on!!!

You most certainly got that right and expressed same quite well, Rick.
It's one-helluva-bleak-outlook when SO MANY LEFTISTS (non-governmental types also) daily, echoingly and in concert undermine here, and quite foolishly propagate to The World that America the Bad Guys and all foreign & alien to US (both ways) are The Good Guys.

Sure, the incessantly typical perversions of what constitute: "Free Speech", Fairness, Honor, Decency, Patriotism and even what Right or Wrong are what many politicos in America, Central America, Mexico, United Nations & Middle East just love hearing. But,...SO WHAT?

Screw "THEM" ONE & ALL.
ALL Americans should be solely allegiant to America.
No ifs, ands or buts, nor to Leftists posing as Liberals.

Touched on both your, mine and no doubt many others' disgust over daily absurd realities with:
"Stupid is as Stupid Does" Leftists (other commentaries also) over on: www.wowcopy.com .

Neil