The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-11-2006, 07:32 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default seattle sea-tac airport

This airport spent a lot of money for Christmas decorations and this Rabbi come to the management and wants a Jewish religious simbol put in the airport, Christmas decorations by themselves are not religious, Tree lights etc. The Airport officals declined to have a Jewish religious symbol and the Rabbi threatened a law suite. The airport management then decided to take down all the Christmas decorations. Now the Christmas decorations do represent Christianity and Christ birthday but so what. Now I guess the airport officials would want Christan's to be upset at the Rabbi, but thats to easy, The people that should have the blame are the airport officials for taking the decorations down. Just because some Jew says he is go to file a law suite, don't mean nothing.
The people should be pissed at the airport.
There are some at the airport with balls though, Some ladies from United or Delta put up there own Christmas tree with decorations.

Ron
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2006, 08:33 PM

Let's file a law suit every time we see a Menorrah. What the heck, let's go a step further and file a suit everytime we see a woman wearing a scarf or Burkah. Works for me!

They want to do away with Christianity, Well, I want to do away with all the other religions. Suing is apparently the way to go.

Actually I'd like to do away with the ACLU. They are a threat to my safety, stability and to my religious beliefs.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote