The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-08-2005, 08:51 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Arrow The Man Is Not Doing Everything Wrong!

Governor Schwarzenegger of California has ?Vetoed? several bills that could have grossly affected our waning California lifestyle, safety and sovereignty!! And two such vetoes that come directly to mind are the ?California Drivers Licenses for Illegals Bill?, and the "School Testing of some kids in Spanish, rather than English Initiative!?

The alien-minded agenda being pushed by some illegals and their supporters that: ?They are not being allowed free access to the American Dream, and that this is in violation of the never-ended welcome mat that has been laid out at the feet of the Statue of Liberty, is just - PURE, UNADULTERATED HOG WASH, in my opinion....

The whole scenario as I see it, is that first, some wantonly violate our borders and then attain employment in some extremely low paying farm, ranch or factory job. They then attempt to attain a California drivers license (legal ID), demand that our schools accept them for a free education, and in the process, adopt Spanish as our official co-language!

Some then proceed to ignore our laws and our government, drain our resourses, and place the agenda and demands of Mexico above the eroding mandates of our own people! "This can not, and must not be allowed!"

At the very least, maybe "PRESIDENTE FOX" will soon demand ?Joint Citizenship for Mexican Nationals (US/MEXICO), U.S. Social Services for the entirety of Mexico and Central America, and the obliteration of all borders in the Americas in the process?? "Another little bonus for NAFTA, perhaps?"

Now in no way am I condemning any man (or woman) for wanting to better his lot - it is just human nature! And the desire to be free (really free), and to acquire a semi-decent future, is also a human goal. However, it is unjust, unfair and economically suicidal to give away for free, that which our ancestors (and you too) fought, bled, sweated, died and labored to attain (and maintain) for well over two hundred years! And this can not be done, in my opinion, without plunging our nation and our children?s futures into economic and social chaos! (another opinion of mine)

I fully realize and appreciate that we are a nation of immigrants, and this is indeed part of our greatness. But our people did not just walk in, make demands, and then lay claim to the good life! They toiled and bled to get where they are today! There was no jackpot of liberty and affluence that was freely handed out to all who crossed over onto our sacred shores!

We welcomed those who come to legally advance this nation, and many new Americans do just that! But like it or not, the United States can support just so much (legal & illegal) immigration before it busts apart at the seams and falls into the oceans of oblivion! And this not only can happen, it will happen unless we take a step back and re-examine the dangerous path that we are now treading! A path that could carry us along a narrow and brittle ledge that lies between a bottomless chasm and the rocks of human folly!

?Again, these are but my own personal opinions!?

VERITAS
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2005, 04:55 PM

Distinctions
VOM 

I heard today that 80% of the US Congress now favor building a great wall to keep the hoardes of illegals from walking accross the border. I say Hurry up and pass the bill and I bet every state from Calif to Texas would help build it to save their treasury from being depleated by the Illegals coming every year to demand care and comfort....
Old 10-08-2005, 07:07 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

JERRY -

I think that those who are really intent on getting across the international line would still find the way! There is big bucks being made by these coyotes and mules, and their charges mean nothing to them as is evident by the way that they treat their own people! They have been known to abandoned, beat, rob and murder, members their own bands that they lead northward!

"What we need is a fence that is 40 feet high and that deep under ground as well!" What we need most of all, however, is severer penalties and no more orders, and demands from Mexico City, their domestic agents and bleeding hearts alike!

I saw today another American lose his vehicle, a seizure (a nice pick-up truck) when he was caught transporting illegals. But as jobs decrease and things get harder, more quick buck artists and hard-pressed locals than ever, are resorting to illegal border activities. As I have said before, it is not a rarity to find the dead and dying in the brush in the backcountry and out on the desret trails!

One hates to get tough or graphic, but I fear that it is going to get even rougher unless authorities on both sides of the border learn how to stem the flood! It is either that, or tear down the damned fences altogether and surrender!

And if we do give in, it will send a message of the wrong kind, and this capitulation will only lead to more of the same? "Count upon it!!"

"In short, its one helluva mess!!!!"

VERITAS