The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-03-2005, 11:49 AM

Distinctions
Contributor VOM 
Default Tales from the endzone

This past Thursday was the final pre-season game for the New England Patriots. They played, and lost to, the NY Giants, but who really cares since it was a pre-season game anyway.

The real fun was just beyond the endzone with the EndZone Militia. The game itself was so boring that we spent most of the 2nd half sharing my telescope, "scopin'" out the babes in the stands. Then there was the cheerleader's "wardrobe malfunction". One of the cheerleaders (all of whom are VERY hot) was leaving the field as they ended their routine during the 2 minute warning. She had a funny look on her face then grabbed her top which had come undone and almost fell away (too bad on the almost). The rest of them gathered around her while the necessary repairs were taking place. We offered our services but were rebuffed, which translates to...damn near assaulted!

There was also a dandy fight in the stands where 5 idiots were taken away in cuffs.

Later, in the parking lot, this drunk babe, seeing us in our colonial clothing, came over and told us about her scavenger hunt. She then took out a list asking if we had any of the items. We didn't, but gave her a flint and a shilling. We asked her if she managed to get anything on the list and she told us about getting a pair of men's jockey shorts for which she had to trade her bra. We said we didn't believe her until she pulled up her t-shirt and showed us that she wasn't wearing a bra. I said that she could've just gone to the game bra-less so where were the shorts. She dropped her pants and she was wearing some guy's underwear. While she was showing them (still holding up her t-shirt), they fell down to her ankles.

Gawd, I love this job!
Old 09-03-2005, 01:01 PM

Send a message via AIM to 82Rigger
Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Rev,

That is, no doubt, VERY nice.

But I thought you reenactors were supposed to be "chronologically correct".

I'm having a real hard time picturing any of that happening to Paul Revere!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 01:15 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Doc
That was absolutly discusting that things like this go on.......You didnt happen to get any pictures of this sinful act, did ya???
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 08:38 AM

Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

Sorry, no pics, but I'm bringing my camera to Thursday's opener vs the Raiders and I'll get some cheerleader shots to post.

Also, at the game, there's an in-house camera crew that goes around taking videos of the fans to put up on the jumbotron screen. They're panning the crowd when when 2 signs go up; one has an arrow pointing down to some gal and it said, "If your (sic) really horney (sic)" and the other said, "This one will be your Bitch!" It drew a big laugh from the crowd.
Old 09-05-2005, 08:58 AM
Robert J Ryan

keep it clean revwarddoc, keep it clean.