The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Iraqi Freedom

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-29-2005, 12:53 AM

Default in Iraq - man turns yellow - HG of 4

Yesterday I met a woman in Valdez whose husband was diagnosed in Iraq Emergency Room with autoimmune hemolytic anemia. She mentioned his hemoglobin was 4 and he had turned yellow, and he was just out running. He worked as a civilian support to troops somehow.

I'd like to know what he was downwind of, if his eyes were burning and hurting and did he have diahrrea/vomiting with it? Where was he then?

She says his hematologist has about 10 people with this situation (I presume in Anchorage?) She said his blood sugar was some elevated, but not horrible and that didn't seem to concern the doctor. Horrible headaches, and of course, FATIGUE.

The company he worked for fired him. Can you believe that?

I'll be sitting down with him soon and going over some basic questions that should bring to light whether or not there are enough add on signs to consider this chemical's poisoning (2-butoxyethanol) I'm interested to know whether or not he was running in a warehouse area (or downwind of such) & whether or not he recalls any of the blue 55 gallon barrels of Corexit sitting around leaking anywhere, such as a soldier did in 1991 when he walked into the Arms' room

I've been thinking that I would like to 'prescreen' patents for doctors ... because I think the harm of this chemical is more common than realized, and many people have enough 'signs' of its harm for it to be considered. I recogize the pattern, that's all, because I have spent a lot of time looking into it.

The interesting thing to me about having met her was that she recongized who I was when I met her. She said that she went on an internet search putting in the search words: "autoimmune hemolytic anemia Valdez Alaska" and found my web pages. Well I haven't tried that yet, but I suppose she found quite a few web pages

An e-mail request to the CDC

on Flu Symptoms

Traces of blood in urine? *

Diarrhea then Constipation?

Seizures Fainting Dizziness *

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2005, 09:31 AM

Default Some helps?

Post ... & What a search engine found ... & a reply:
Quote:
My wife, Linda, runs a nursing home in O'Fallon, Illinois and has been referring with her Registered Dietician and her personal physician here in Waterloo.

Both professionals are "sold" on nutritional and herbal supplements as well as healthy diet for the reversal of several maladies. Linda had had symptoms of diabetes, whereupon her physician had sternly recommended the Atkins Diet. By this we mean the original one, no processed meats or other foods, colored vegetables, no refined sugars or wheat, etc. Cheeses, eggs, and mayo in limited amounts, etc. Herbs and very-high vitamin supplements galore.

In short, Linda reversed the symptoms completely as evidenced by 2 very complete blood tests over the past year. So, we've really embraced the healthfood lifestyle.

There's one another supplement, which is temporary, by the way, that her personal physician is recommending which is glyconutrients.

I confess at first that the stuff sounded like snakeoil. The claims for it were sounding too good to be true. But Linda pressed her doctor AND her registered dietician and they both swear by it, pointing out that the AMA is starting to slowly recognize that the stuff does have merit.

The glyconutrients have reportedly been found to have the ability for the bodies cells to rebuild at a remarkable rate. Degenerative diseases such as cancer and diabetes have been vanquished and certain other maladies are falling before this treatment.

A video on the test results of this stuff looked as if true science had been followed regarding it, so I'm putting some skepticism aside. Not completely, but we're both considering it.

I'm mentioning glyconutritients to you Marge because perhaps, just perhaps these supplements might produce a chance that this afflicted man may enjoy some reversal of cellular damage with the above. I do NOT know if it can, but it's interesting to study.

It's not considered a cure at all. But rather a restoration of certain natural nutrients that the body should have in a regular diet so that it can heal itself.

I'm considering it for Linda. I'm still partially skeptical, so I'm searching the Internet and asking other healthcare professionals. By the way, nursing homes are using low-powered versions of this products and are reporting good results in the improvement of the residents. This is coming from the N.H. administrators, not salespeople.

I hope the above can be of help for folks that you meet. Please understand that I am not recommending the stuff until I know more, but I want anyone who's sufferng like the man you wrote of to have any chance of recovery, however remote.

Please have a good Sunday
Yes, I am hearing from several sources about the benefits of glyconutrients. And several doctors willing to do trials or doing tirals. I told her such yesterday... & suggested she click on the doctors' links mid page & look at page bottom of http://www.valdezlink.com/pages/diabetesDiabetes.htm

When I first saw the claims for glyconutrients about 10 months ago I dismissed it as "too good to be true"

I personally think that the glyconutrients alone would produce these good results. Not that a good diet & good nutritian isn't important. It is. But the Atkins Diet isn't all that great except the leaving off the white processed foods/sugar part.

I now suspect the Type 2 diabetes that I have is a birth defect from dad who must have been exposed in his WWII service. I believe that with no changes in diet, and use of the glyconutrients & minimal medications of any kind ... and this can be reversed & other ailments not show up (like brain tumors or other tumors here 'n there
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote