The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-03-2004, 01:19 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default No Way In Hell!!

My dislike for the United Nations is well known, far and wide! It?s not that I feel this organization did not have potential, but rather that their perceived power has gone to their pointy little heads! They, along with the ?Odious World Court?, coupled with several elitist international groups, have openly touted (in my opinion), a ?New World Order? and a ?One World Government, with the U.N. at the reins of course!?

Well, that in itself is dangerous enough, but when (so-called) loyal Americans get in on this treacherous act, who then has the guts to say - ?NO WAY IN HELL!!?

So what am I ranting and raving about this time you ask? In the past, I have outwardly declared my disgust for NAFTA, the United Nations (as it now exists) and several other entities (foreign and domestic alike) who, like giant arachnids, seek (in my opinion) to digest us and all that we have stood for over two magnificent centuries. ?That?s two hundred years, in which foreign interference in our domestic affairs was not tolerated!?

Granted, we have involved ourselves in the affairs of other nations, but only when those affairs have posed a dire threat to our nation and it?s people! When, however, any nation has sought to dictate our life style, tell us how to think, and even how to vote, then I for one, echo those famous words of the late 1700?s - ?DON?T TRED ON ME!!?

Well, to make yet another long story short, it seems that some nine Congressmen, including a female representative from Texas no less, is seeking to have foreign U.N. scumbags monitor our national elections - as many as 20,000 of them to be exact!

Citing election problems of the past for their demands, this ?Traitorous Nine (opinion)?, have called for a small army of United Nation?s Observers to monitor (nationwide) the upcoming elections! Not United States observers mind you, but rather a gaggle of political mercenaries to stand guard at polling places around our nation! These wanna-be Caesars seek to prevent what a minority of people perceive to be voting fraud!

I mean, what the Hell, why not import a few hundred thousand (or more), heavily armed foreign troops to protect these (so-called) observers too while you are at it?! ?Troops from say Red China, Cuba, North Vietnam and North Korea!!?

?Ridiculous says you - your damned straight says I!!?

How dare any individual, let alone members of our elected government, take this giant leap into stripping us of yet more of our sovereign rights?! What?s Next, Black Helicopters and U.N. Forces patrolling our streets, schools, government offices and churches?

I don?t know who in the Hell these nine damned Congressional fools are, but in my opinion, their open door, U.N. policy is treason!! Most of our elected government is ?True Red , White and Blue !? Unfortunately, a few (like that Nasty Nine in Congress)
would, like ?Twenty-First Century Quislings?, inundate our workable system with foreign-owned buffoons, laggards, and demigods!?

I also find it shocking that a ?Texas Congresswoman? would dare propose such a dastardly scenario, considering the fact that Texas Patriots fought so hard and long to shed themselves of foreign control back in 1836!

?I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!? (Patrick Henry)

VERITAS