The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-02-2003, 01:41 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Slippery Saudis?

News has it that a ton of (oil) loot is being channeled into the United States as legal defense money for representation of Saudis (and others too perhaps?) accused of plotting and/or carrying out terrorist acts?

Strange indeed that pages of documentation are being deleted that may (or may not) provide a Saudi Connection!? Also, a great deal of rancor is oozing across the Atlantic (both ways). Charges that our friends in Saudi Arabia may know more about the attacks upon American assets than they are letting on to?

If this is indeed the case, then who are our true friends within the Middle East, do we in reality have any, and are certain elements in the ?Land of the Figs, Dates, Oil and Nuts? playing both bloody ends to the middle?

Worse yet, what does our own government know, and how much (or is that little) are they telling us? Me thinks I smell a foul agenda here, one in which the right to know of Americans is being made to play second fiddle to some deeper, more ominous plot of silence! (OPINION)

VERITAS
Old 08-02-2003, 03:01 PM

Distinctions
Contributor VOM 
Default TV campaign

Have you seen the TV ads by the Saudi government where they call themselves something like "partners against terrorism"? What a stinkin' load of propoganda!
Old 08-02-2003, 04:21 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

REVWARDOC -

Propaganda it is not - BULL SIT IT IS!!

From where I live in San Diego County, the Saudi Sand Box rests some 11 time zones away! And while the Saudis reside over a sea of oil, we here rest upon a firmament of honor!

The Saudis are masters, as I have said before, at playing both ends to the middle, and the amount of oil money that Saddam had was massive, the Saudis, however, possess even more!

Do I trust the Saudis? About as much as I trust a rabid skunk!

VERITAS
Old 08-02-2003, 09:17 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 

I wuz thinkin' yesterday that since the great infidel eye is angling and easing on over towards the Saudis fairly prominently here of late (blank pages and so forth), what would be the most likely thing one might do if one were to be a Saudi elite... move your money, and keep the oil flowing.

If they do move their money (lots and lots of other places to put it!), what effect might that have on the US economic recovery we've been hearing so much about?

Maybe Mr. Warren Buffet would share his opinion with us...
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote