The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-02-2003, 02:30 PM

Default Jessiaca Lynch

4:20 PM

Jessica Lynch was finially in US Hands.

She was flown to Ramstein AFB, Germany, and still holding the AMERICAN FLAG as a blanket, so said.

First rescue since WWII that went successfully.

God Bless This WOMAN ( no longer a teen ager).

I havent had this many tears coming from my ugly face since Dale at Daytona.

Say a prayer for this brave and courageous trooper before retiring tonight.

They ( the media) finally showed somthing of interest to each and all.

enough,............................
Old 04-02-2003, 03:30 PM

Distinctions
VOM Coordinator Contributor 

Our radio news said she had gun shot wounds and two broken legs and a broken arm. sounds to me like she is a tough little soldier and I'm very proud of her and all those fighting the good fight.
Old 04-02-2003, 03:39 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Post According to the News . . .

Some of her wounds may have accured after her capture. It seems that some in her company that were captured were executed. Iraqi JERKS!

Keith
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2003, 05:41 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Thumbs up

Rescued POW Jessica Lynch Wins Scholarship

Rescued POW Jessica Lynch, who reportedly joined the military to help finance a college education with an eye towards become a teacher, has been offered a scholarship by West Virginia University.

University President David Hardesty told West Virginia's WCHS-TV that he and other school officials had been reading about how Lynch joined the Army in order to help further her education. Hardesty said that W-V-U wants to add to any assistance Lynch may receive from the military in financing that goal.

The university made a scholarship offer through a family friend, the TV station said. W-V-U mementos and a note, tied with a yellow ribbon, were also sent to PFC Lynch's Palestine, W.Va. home.

Lynch was recovering in a hospital Wednesday in Germany and was apparently unaware of the offer. Her injuries after ten days held captive by Iraqi authorities are said to include two broken legs, a broken arm and a gunshot wound.
Old 04-03-2003, 04:32 AM

Thumbs up

Well, seems PFC Lynch put up one hell of a fight! She took out quite a few of those bastards before running out of ammo. That's one gutsy gal!! If I was her unit 1SG, I'd make DAMN sure she was put in for a Silver Star for Gallantry in action, she deserves it!

"SAPPERS BREECH HELL!"
Old 04-03-2003, 05:04 AM

Let's see what she has to say and see how its reported. There are many details she can enlighten us on. As for her Bud's I don't have any good vibs.

Jessica went through a lot and hopefully no permanent damage was done. It will be interesting to see if she returns to duty I hope she does.

That small little down of her's is planning a huge welcome home and that should be something special.

Jessica my prayer's go to you and the others let's hope we can wrap this up and move on.

High Five and Good Job

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 04-03-2003, 05:21 AM

Given the fact that females are the Iraqis very favorite type of prisoner (with the posible exception of sheep)and that she spent a week with them, I'm keeping all my fingers crossed in re her mental status.She's a hero in my book-makes Rambo look like a wuzz.
Old 04-03-2003, 05:25 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default I hope...

that the true story of the 507th emerges from all of this. I had read somewhere that there were two survivors that weren't captured. They should be able to give a good account of the battle and why it happened. I agree, if the reports are true, she should receive a medal for her actions. It seems the Pentagon is
not releasing a lot of info about all of this until all the MIAs and POWs are accounted for.

Larry
Old 04-03-2003, 06:53 AM

I am just hoping that the Media, carries her story a long long way, instead of what they are doing now.

This WOMAN gets her scholarship.

One hell of price to get it, but, she done her duty like everyone of legal age should, and I didnt see her crying when she got off the plane into an ambulance. Just holding that flag.

She is full of info that the govt needs, and lets just hope the govt dont screw with her head in the wrong sense to try to get it. Sure they need it, but give the woman a chance to recooperate first.

This woman to me derserves the best we cyber people can give and that being:

SALUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-03-2003, 07:51 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Jessica...

...stands for everything this country has to offer...

......she stood tall, and gave it everything she had in defending the rights of all involved, right down to the sniveling protesters...

...She carried the torch of lady liberty for all that follow, and very few, if any will be able to fill her boots...

...this epoch will carry the souls of the masses to victory in this endevor over the forces of evil...

...No one can say enough mere mortal words to the signifience of this brutal atrocity...

...She is the burning ember of the belief in freedom, and for her sacrifices, she should be given the highest honors this Nation can bestow on anyone...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk