The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-13-2021, 04:44 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation How To Genuinely Determine Success

6-13-2021

Do Not Let Yourself Be Beaten By Life!” It is, after all, so much easier to throw in the towel, than it is to persevere within a life that is fraught with frauds and liars, than it is to hang in there and to truly give it all that you have to give, and then some! And above all, do not allow anyone to feast upon your own plus factors, for these parasites really get off upon the failures of others!

So what really is success? Is it money, is it personal wealth, or is it even transient fame? Is it the bogus accolades of others, or is it the pride in knowing (down deep) that you really tried to make a positive difference in life or could it even be your own sense of targeted achievement?

“I can, however, tell you what it is not!” It is not some dusty and time eroded old desk that is situated amidst those other archaic old manifestations of pride that are often infested by the rich, the famous, or even the self-important!” Nor is it the transient company of those like-thinking travelers in life – those who meander to and fro, with no real purpose or direction, save for ever attempting to impress others with their deeds, their titles, or even their transient accolades!

It is rather, your sense of personal worth and self-achievement that will tally up in the end, and not your bank-balance, or even those near-worthless letters that you haplessly attach to the ending of your given name? For success (real success), is a matter of interpretation and target, and not just some artificial goal that has been pre-set for you by those who feel that it is their right to dictate what path you should and must traverse?

For although no man is ever an island, nor must he be a brainless vassal or clone, to be led around by the nose by those who would eternally be kings! “For This Life Is Yours And Yours Alone!”

So let no man, no overlord, or even appointed pathway, anywhere upon the face of this ever- roaming celestial orb (and beyond), ever dictate to you as to what your own personal direction and goals, should or must be!” For once again, your “Train of Life” belongs solely to you, to nourish or to destroy, along with those whom you errantly carry along with you on the ride of life?

And so it is, and so it must forever be - as in the end, it is you, and you alone, who will pay the ultimate price (or reap the final benefits), for each and every step that you have ever made in life! And could it possibly be that this is indeed the truest design and meaning of life – “And so it is!!”

Hardcore
Old 06-14-2021, 05:15 AM

Thumbs up HC is right once again (and we all know it).

Life is what each of us makes it. The road isn't always paved and bumps in the road are inevitable. Life is a mixture of ups and downs. Each individual will make many choices over their lifetime - some good and well the other's we all know about.
-
Examples of life are passed along by our elder's or at least they try to teach us what not to do or as to not repeat it.
-
As we grow we begin to pick up baggage along the way. Life gets harder and harder and sooner or later you've got to lighten your load and pick up steam once again.
-
Humans - tend to error - to error is to learn - and "yes" nobody is perfect - though there are few who've said they are - but that's only a cover story for the dirt they bury under a rug.
-
Set a goal - stay on the path - learn all you can as you grow.
-
Here's where a pitfall comes into play. Don't always trust everyone! There are user's and loser's - everywhere. Scam artist on every corner.
-
Do your best to get as much education you can - read everything you can and consider the ramifications of past wrongs you've made.
-
We are each different in many ways - but we are all human's - that may not be of the same color - or speak different languages - and we are all over the world - each doing their thing. What will you be doing or what are you doing now? What could you be doing if you really wanted to? Who haven't you talked too in many years and why you don't talk anymore?
-
HC's - always has good ideas and his words are wisdom that he's learned over his many years. Note: Life is not a cake walk. Take care your health! - It's very important because once it goes downhill - you're limited to what you could be doing!
-
Take time to know other's - share your interest - converse on issues you've yet to consider. Keep your brain thinking about as much as it can absorb! Education is great but some street sense could save your life!
-
The most important thing I've learned is - to error is to be human - nobody is perfect!
But did you learn from your error? or have you repeated it more than once and learned nothing? That's the question?
-
Reading our post and comments - may upset some (but it's not intended) or maybe - just maybe we've discussed something - you may want to reflect on - take into consideration and/or maybe recap yourself self worth - how do people look upon you? Are you trustworthy and/or needing a friend. True Friends are hard to find - I have one or two - and have you ever considered where you are going in your life? Do you like yourself? Have you recently done something that you were shocked by the incident or issue to a point that it was never ever considered before that event? (that is a learning curve).
-
I'm not perfect - far from it - but I am an extrovert - outgoing - friendly to most - pretty much a self-made person. A Veteran of 12 years a member of a VFW in Dyer, IN. I'm a Husband - Father - and Grand-Father - I'm many things - I've been around the world at least two times. I was a Field Engineer & Trouble Shooter. Plus I've been through hell and high water a few times. I'm still not perfect! I like beer - Diet Cokes - Yes I've made mistakes in my life and I admit it! The only perfect person I can think of is our God Almighty (but I know there's good in you) and all those who read HC's post and my lengthy comments) - remember HC's comment many Lack the Will - you and other's have it - just use it more often! May God Be With You All!
-
Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote