The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-16-2020, 09:24 AM

Default Fauci: If your social distancing measures look like an overreaction then you're proba

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2020, 10:18 AM

Exclamation Well Schools closed & Cook County Courts down for 3-weeks

We knew this was coming. Kids are all happy. My daughter works with lawyers and they are shutting down during the three weeks - My daughter will be paid per the employer as they will get a right off at the end of the year.

Everything seems to be shutting down. So far the VFW is till open where I go but it depends on whether or not people show up. Last head count when I was there was nine not counting the barkeep.

Store's haven't been getting deliveries shelves are empty and long lines for checking out.
Haven't seen any mask on folks. Snowing again today not too much - but snowing.

Many doctor visits are still active haven't seen them shutting down just yet. We don't know how many folks in our area may be infected?

This virus has finally begun to make a mark in our society in Cook County. We live on the far south side of the city. But folks are beginning to get a little lathered up because of the stores are limiting folks now in the store and if no supplied show up we are all S.O.L.

One good thing gas prices are now less than $2 they were in the high $3 range earlier.

Know one seems to know for how long. It's 3-weeks for most but after that if we don't get a handle on this virus it could go on longer they say.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 03-16-2020, 10:19 AM

Exclamation Well Schools closed & Cook County Courts down for 3-weeks

We knew this was coming. Kids are all happy. My daughter works with lawyers and they are shutting down during the three weeks - My daughter will be paid per the employer as they will get a right off at the end of the year.

Everything seems to be shutting down. So far the VFW is till open where I go but it depends on whether or not people show up. Last head count when I was there was nine not counting the barkeep.

Store's haven't been getting deliveries shelves are empty and long lines for checking out.
Haven't seen any mask on folks. Snowing again today not too much - but snowing.

Many doctor visits are still active haven't seen them shutting down just yet. We don't know how many folks in our area may be infected?

This virus has finally begun to make a mark in our society in Cook County. We live on the far south side of the city. But folks are beginning to get a little lathered up because of the stores are limiting folks now in the store and if no supplied show up we are all S.O.L.

One good thing gas prices are now less than $2 they were in the high $3 range earlier.

Know one seems to know for how long. It's 3-weeks for most but after that if we don't get a handle on this virus it could go on longer they say.

We haven't been told how many cases of this virus we have in our area - I wonder why that is?

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"