Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Iraqi Freedom

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-04-2009, 10:28 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Jesse MacBeth trashes IVAW [Jonn]

Jesse MacBeth trashes IVAW [Jonn]

January 4th, 2009
Jesse MacBeth, the poster child of the phony soldier movement, and I find common ground. I’ll admit I know what MacBeth says in this video isn’t completely true, because it’s Jesse MacBeth, for Pete’s sake.

However, he admits that IVAW had his DD214 and they helped him forge the DD214 he tried to pass off as proof of his combat experience. For those of you who haven’t seen his real DD214, here it is, courtesy of our friends at POW Network;

I’ve always wondered about that because MacBeth probably doesn’t have the brains to forge his DD214. But he also calls into question the character of service and the narratives coming from IVAW members.
He also says “higher ups” helped him perpetrate his fraud on themedia. He doesn’t name the “higher ups”, but at the time he inflicted himself on the stage, that could only mean the Veterans For Peace and VVAW clowns who were running the organization behind the scenes.
Now, MacBeth also claims that some IVAW members were discussing bombings. I don’t believe that at all - unless he wants to give us names, dates and places of these discussions.
Well, here’s the video on YouTube he apparently made just last week;

Like I said, you can’t believe MacBeth completely, he’s an habitual liar. However, he makes some of the same points I have proven on this blog. It’ll probably be quite some time before we get disillusioned IVAW former-members coming out publicly, so this all we’ve got for now.

http://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=6767

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links