The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-10-2002, 07:02 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Emotions Work In Two Dimensions!!!!

I just witnessed ?Representative Randy (DUKE) Cunningham (R-Ca.)? delivering an emotionally charged address on C-Span! The ?Duke? relayed his feelings about the ?Horrors of War?, himself being a highly decorated ?Navy Ace in Vietnam!?! Cunningham put in an appearing to relate his own views on the upcoming ?Second War With Iraq? - a war that Iraq is still claiming will cost us (USA) dearly, should we pursue it! (A redundant echo of ?Husseinese Rhetoric? of a decade ago)!

At the same instance that members of the Iraqi government were (again) thumping their hollow chests, they were also insisting that they possess ?NO? weapons of mass destruction. More that one individual has made similar claims about Iraq and it?s (so-called) semi-benign position in the Gulf?? (BULL SHIT!!) Using this line of reasoning, however, Hitler too was naught but a harmless little skunk! ?But might I remind you that even a skunk possesses a painful and sometimes rabid bite!?

If these people, along with nations like France, Germany and even Russia, really believe that Hussein is but a ?Sweetheart In Drag?, then so be it? But amigos, you are betting the world?s ass upon your erroneous assumptions! ?The man (Hussein) is a lying pig!!?

Also in the news, unless I heard it wrong, is the fact that (today) we ourselves will begin to seriously address one of our own past transgressions - ?Experimentation By Our Own, And Upon Our Own!!? The news has it that some ?28 Experimentation Projects? (Out of hundreds) will be (finally) taken up by Congress!? Some of these projects date back decades, and many of the victims of these ?Domestic Atrocities? are long dead (the whole idea I think)? Many of those who have survived, have (in most cases) lived an extremely poor quality of life - ?In Pain, Forgotten and Abandoned? by a system that seeks to bury, rather than recognize, treat and/or compensate them!

It is no longer a question of honor alone here, or even of right and wrong, but rather a matter of ?Systemic Criminal Compulsion? (opinion), that is further complicated by bureaucratic ego, protectionism, and betrayal on the part of, not only the perpetrators themselves, but indeed, even those petty little creatures who seek to deify and/or shelter those who performed these ghastly experiments!

Well, all of this rhetoric may soon prove to be academic, if those in power are genuine in their espoused desire to right a long-standing wrong, and not just continue to screw-over their suffering victims!! It never ceases to amaze me, however, how when appropriations or elections draw near, many within government, like the ?Tin Man of Oz?, attempt to grow a heart or soul! A heart or soul, I might add, that is conveniently removed after the last vote has been tallied! ?If I am wrong (again), then don?t just talk about it - ?RATHER PROVE IT WITH YOUR ACTIONS, AND NOT JUST MORE ESCAPING GASSES, AS USUAL!??

VERITAS

Old 10-10-2002, 07:14 AM

Hardcore,

I heard that same thing yesterday. Experiments on our own troops I couldn't believe it but there it was and they admitted to it.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2002, 07:41 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy RESPONSE TO BOATS

"BOATS et al"

Yes indeed my friend, this experimentation issue is painfully real -

Check Out These:

The Tuskegee Project (late 30s)

Naval Mustard Gas Testing (Early 40s)

The Manhattan Project Radiation Injections (40s)

The Atomic Veterans (mid 40s and early 50s)

Mk Ultra, Mk Naomi, Often Chick Wit, Blue Sky, Project Second Chance, Operation Dork, Project White Coat, and nearly a hundred other Hallucinogenic Experimentations (Cold War and beyond 1955 to 1967 +)

Agent Orange (Vietnam)

Gulf War Syndrome

Poorly Tested Anthrax Injections etc.

Might I also suggest that all concerned read the documents (attained under FOIA) DAIG-IN 21-75, COS Memo 385, and the Church Senate Report on the use of volunteers (many were not volunteers at all, but rather conscripts) in hallucinogenic
experimentation!

Also, information on SHAD is beginning to surface anew, and who knows (YET) how many more such "Domestic Atrocities" are yet (if ever) to be uncovered and/or exposed!?

VERITAS
Old 10-10-2002, 12:12 PM

Hardcore,

I heard they were talking about adding names to the soldiers who died from agent orange onto a monument? Did you hear anything about that? If so, I'd like to find out the names of those personnel who will be inscribed. My Brother died of exposure to Agent Orange about three years ago and he should get his name included. At least I will make every effort to have his name put on. His death certificate said he died from complications to agent orange so that's good enough for me.

Fly The Flag

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote