The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-22-2004, 12:28 PM

like trying to block a hurricane with a fart !!! LMAO

Sounds like some government official trying to justify their existence...typical.
Old 09-22-2004, 04:41 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Talking

Did I mention when I woke up the next morning there was a really old ugly boom - boom woman in the next cell. I thanked the arresting MP's.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 09:45 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Post I have a friend!

She travels through the middle east. She rescues girls who are working as prostitutes. She will go into a major city find the brothels and find the these little girls some who are only 11 and as old as 16 and buy them from the pimp. Find out what country they came from and go through the proper government agencies and get these little girls back to their village and parents. She has done this thousands of times. There are gangs of men who go into the rural villages of the middle east and capture these little girls and force them into prostitution. Our government is well aware of these dealings as well as the UN. I believe this is what our government is trying to tell its citizens we don't want to support. There is a big difference between a 18+ year old woman voluntarily selling her body and those force into prostitution. It's a different world in the middle east. I think if you talked with my friend Teri she would support the efforts of our government.

I know that horny young men need an outlet. But not with little girls sold into slavery.

Keith
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 02:54 AM
Super Moderator

Distinctions
VOM Staff Contributor 
Default Ain't gonna happen

Register and check out the ladies of the night. Check them for disease. Assure that the coins for 'boom-boom a numba one GI' are paid only to the lady and to not some slave trader. If it's pimped make that illegal and against the UCMJ.
If a troop is without it for 'long time' he's going to find it or he'll end up handling it himself. There ain't no way it's going to end.
What the heck does who's CIC in Washington have to do with some E-3, E-4, and all the way up through the ranks time off duty?
I'm not advocating some low-life whore but I'm also pretty sure that you can find some scaggy b_tch for bucks downtown tonight if you look for it.
Find 'em, clean 'em up and check 'em out, register 'em, Repeat process every month. If they don't have a current registration, arrest them and any patron you catch with them. If a troop doesn't see that current registration and has at it anyway, BUST him. They ain't goin away.