The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

View Poll Results:
0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-21-2004, 04:33 PM

Default a few more thoughts onna platform outline

Onna First Amendment and on the Bill of Rights. Anytime ya mess with any of 'em, yer playin' with fire in my book. They were put there as a leash on government. Ya turn loose of that leash, somebody's gonna get hurt. They stand as written.

The legal system does needa be re-worked in my opinion. It ain't workin' right, and if it ain't workin' right, it's busted. That means it needs fixed. The Judiciary, The Executive and Legislative branches of government have all gotten their jobs mixed up. That's needs attended to as well. A return to The Constitution as written is necessary.

Conservation is a good thing. Thing is, hunting does provide a valuable service at this point in time. There is very little habitat left, and very few large predators left in the continental US...unless ya want wolves, grizzlies and mountain lions runnin' around in yer back yard. Hunting keep the prey animals and their herds healthy. Disease and cross species diseases would otherwise run rampant. Not good for the citizenry. It is also quite a large part of the economies of a number of states. Billions of dollars are spent in that industry alone every year in the US, not counting such pursuits as fishing.

Tearing up the land by the hundreds or even thousands of acres to get at mineral or woodland resources is also a very bad thing. Balance must be found in how those resources are accessed and used. The Sierra Club and others have shut down many of the mines and mills inna United States, putting hundreds of thousands of people out of work, and destroying towns, economies, and lives for generations to come. Any time anyone decides to do that, those jobs MUST be replaced with like paying jobs and a like NUMBER of jobs. Minimum wage replacement jobs don?t cut it anymore.

Health care: See litigation as mentioned above. Also, those health care practitioners who use unethical and immoral actions against their patients and commit the crime of malpractice will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. They will never practice medicine again in the United States.

NASA will be re-organized, restructured, re-designed, and will send men to build a permanent base on the Moon. Manufacturing facilities will be set up for building the next step in man?s expansion into the solar system. First Mars, then the moons of the gas giants, the Oort Cloud, and then to the stars. The stars will then become ours. The shuttles will be completely replaced with newer, better, and cheaper technology. They have done their jobs, now it is time to move on. We can reach the stars with the technology we have now, but we must build on the Moon, and on Mars, first.
Old 03-21-2004, 05:03 PM

Send a message via ICQ to catman Send a message via Yahoo to catman
Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

Bonesy...i expect to be named King of Rocket Artillery!!! You got my vote brother!!

Trav

Godspeed and keep low!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2004, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by catman Bonesy...i expect to be named King of Rocket Artillery!!! You got my vote brother!!

Trav
I was wonderin' who I was gonna make Secretary of State! Catman, yer in!
Old 03-21-2004, 09:07 PM

Bones for President Campaign continues to grow:

bonesforpresident@yahoo.com

sermper fi,
jchristin
Old 03-22-2004, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by MissleMonkey28 Well I know how I'm writing in my vote...and i will get all of minot north dakota on the band wagon! *goes out to paint some signs*

Greg
Why not Minot?

Oh, hell, ya know I just hadda go there! Kinda like askin' Texicans about Dr. Pepper and Moonpies...or if ya like things to get kinda exitin', ask 'em about goat ropin'...! A feller just can't help hisself!

Hell, we get alla Minot lined up, I figger we made a pretty good start!