The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2004, 01:16 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to travisab1

Neil, Gimpy, SuperScout;
Not only can you see the spelling below but there's a link that may solve the problem.
Gimpy, Please read about Kerry's flip flops I posted under The Weekly Trunk; GOP. Maybe that will answer the question that you so desperatly are seeking!!!
Heh, Heh!!!

DMDC - Combat-Related Special Compensation (CRSC) Web Site
Combat-Related Special Compensation (CRSC) Web Site. Warning Notice ... link
below: Enter Combat-Related Special Compensation (CRSC) Web Site.
https://www.dmdc.osd.mil/crsc/ - 4k - Cached - Similar pages

Travis

I could sure use another one right about now...
sendpm.gif
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2004, 05:12 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Well Scout

at least I can depend on YOU for some solid "evidence" to back up some of the claims others around here seem to in so short supply of.

You ARE right (I can't believe I'm saying that BTW). It IS a "step" in the right direction (CRSC) and everyone involved in it's passage shoud be commended. Even the Pres. BTW.

OK..........so you found ........O-N-E............make that ONE, UNO, SINGLE, LESS THAN TWO, MORE THAN ZERO thing that has been considered an "accomplishment" for this administration regarding disabled, retired, military veterans and their dependents to bring to the arguement.

You FAIL to mention however that it WAS the Democrats (sponsered by a Democratic Congressman from my old home state of Georgia BTW and signed by just about EVERY single Democrat in the House and FIVE republicans) who put forth a bill in Congress last year to FULLY FUND "con-current receipt" and do away with the "veterans tax" that prohibits disabled vets from getting their FULL DUES! The CRCS was just another "ploy" by the republicans to attempt to placate the angry veterans! The bill put forth to fully fund "Con-current receipt by the Democrats.............according to ALL the military service organizations like the DAV, VFW, Paralyzed Veterans of America, AMVETS, etc, etc., was OPPOSED by the Whitehouse and they even went so far to THREATEN any Republican Congressman if they voted FOR this measure! Needless to say..............the REPUBLICAN MAJORITY SHOT THIS DOWN ALSO......................Just like they have the INCREASED funding for HEALTH CARE, BENEFITS and DEPENDENT CARE that has plagued this administrations abysmal and deplorable record with regards to RETIRED VETERANSand ACTIVE military so far!

These facts are THERE in the Congressional Record for ALL TO SEE! THEY CAN NOT BE DENIED!

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-06-2004, 05:15 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 

Congressional record don't count I reckon... never has on either side for quite a spell now, if I recall correctly.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-06-2004, 05:23 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default What the hell

are YOU talkin about?

It clearly SHOWS who voted for what and when!

It is also CLEARLY DEFINED by the Military Service Organizations and THEIR evidence of WHO has supported the bills mentioned!

These honorable organizations have been HONEST and DEPENDABLE advocates for sick and disabled, retired military veterans and their depenednts and have been telling the TRUTH about the republicans and George Bushs' administration since their "reign" of terror against Veterans began in 2001!

You are about as full as crap as Gee-W if you can't believe THEM!

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

sendpm.gif
Old 03-07-2004, 11:00 AM

I'd rather see Al Sharpton as President than John Kerry. At least Sharpton is Anti-Communist while Kerry is so Pro-Communist that I'm sure he has a lot of friends in Hanoi who are hoping he gets in. If kKerry makes it into the Whitehouse you will see your taxes doubled, your military cut in half, and the VA will be sucking hind tit. Where do you think the VA gets it's funding from? It comes from the Military Appropriations Budget! The same budget that Kerry has tried to cut as long as he's been in politics. Gimpy.....you can't see the trees for the forest.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-07-2004, 01:57 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Oh I can

"see" very well Murph. It is you and others who are "blinded" by the truth I've posted about WHO actuallly "supports" veterans! Just like the voting record in Congress (and supported by evidence from ALL the military service organizations) shows for the past TEN years and ESPECIALLY the last THREE since GEE-W has been in the Whitehouse. It sure as HELL ain't the republicans!

I can not fathom how in the HELL you guys can continue to support an administration and the republicans in Congress when ALL THE FREAKIN EVIDENCE is there for all to see???

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

sendpm.gif
Old 03-07-2004, 02:32 PM

Gimpy;
Remember reading about the Boston Tea Party... People are tired of being taxed to death by the DemocRATS!!! You damn sure don't want a DemocRAT in office during WAR TIME era. Especially one with the credentials Kerry has on his back and with all the flip flops he's been doing to get votes. I know you're going to go Apesh!t when you read my post here. I'll just have to go through reading your replies...
Take your blood pressure pills, have a hot cup of coffee and count to ten before you start punching those keys.
Thanks,

Travis

sendpm.gif
Old 03-07-2004, 04:23 PM

If God were a Republican and Satan was a Democrat......God would only get the Republican vote. Gimpy and Mortardude would vote for Satan because God must be against Veterans because he's a Republican and only Democrats give a hoot about veterans.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-07-2004, 04:50 PM

Thumbs up Thanks Col. I needed that...

Sorry I posted this in the wrong place but Col. I agree with you If GOD were a Republican I also think thathe would most likely abolish the DemocRAT'S... too close toCommunism. Altho... There was the Garden of Eden, Milk & Honey and all that good stuff...

Travis

sendpm.gif
Old 03-07-2004, 07:49 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default You guys just

ain't got a FREAKIN CLUE!

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

sendpm.gif
Closed Thread