The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-12-2003, 05:35 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default 1,2,3 Aaaauuuugggghhh,...

...Now the morphidiete,(too much of both, not enough of neither), is claiming to have been brutalized,while in custody for all of 30 minutes, his crack pot "spiritual advisor" is laying a lame egg on the public to convience us that this poor wretched soul has been traumatized,...

...he's bruised, and his shoulder was separated when the "SLAMMED" this common criminal up against a wall,...

...I'll tell you what,... give me that MF'er for 30 minutes, and I'll show the world what "brutalized" means,...

...They took pictues of his toes, give me a set of cutting pliers, and I'll cut off his f*#kin' toes,... one at a time,...

...trying to say that their enlightening the public to this "easily" as not to start "race riots", what bullshi+,...

...this "thing" has been molesting children for years, and I hope they put him away,...

...sounds like just another cheap diversion to avert attention off the real issue,... I'm not buying it,...

...string him up,.....

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2003, 05:48 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Talking Curtis?

Please tell us how you really feel?

Keith

Seriously,

Just which criminal are you referring to? I am assuming Michael J. but I'm not sure.
Old 12-12-2003, 08:25 PM

Distinctions
VOM Coordinator Contributor 

String him up says I ... By the way who are we talking about?
Old 12-13-2003, 05:01 AM

And his Brother Jermaine says he has pictures to prove that this " little man " was abused.

WHAT A BUNCH OF BS ...

Being booked into the jail , where MJ showed his hands being cuffed behing his back, was said to be unhumane .

Normal procedure.

When he raised his hands behind his back, it most like to get the circulation going again, after that " long " ride being handcuffed behind your back.

Cry Wolf, says his family .......

Cry Child Molester says the public, even alot of blacks are saying that.

He just went to long with his ordeal, and bought his way out of it.

What gets me the most, is, he is out under 3 mil bond, and the DA aint charged him yet.

Heck, you read it all the time in the paper, and those persons get out with a bond no more than 50,000.00 and are charged.

The laws !!!!!!!!!

BLAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

enough..........
Old 12-13-2003, 09:06 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question

Hey, it works in politics, why not in judicial world and the world of make-believe! When the heat gets to tough to handle, point the finger in another direction, apply a little spin, a Little BS, a not so little lie, stir the mess and then move on!

And to think that some of us mortal fools still expect truth!? :cd: :cd:

VERITAS
Old 12-13-2003, 09:26 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Post He is still innocent until proven guilty!

However,

Judging from his unrealistic lifestyle and overly eccentric ways. My guess is that he is guilty.

I saw the interview with with his parents. It was a joke that most folks wouldn't buy. My guess is that he is guilty, but has been paying off kids and their parents for years. Finally caught up with him.

Loyal fans would never believe the truth. Just get good logical thinking folks on the jury and make sure they aren't fans.

Rick,

Everybody loves to spin!

Keith
Old 12-13-2003, 10:15 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 

I dunno guys... SOMETHIN' is definitely weird goin' on, that does seem for sure...

I see him and I think "This is what happens when somebody begins to believe their own press releases..."

I think we'd best not let Seat decamp New York climes until this deal blows over... his Michaelness out there'd not have any toes, for one thang :-)
Old 12-15-2003, 12:43 AM

Keith,

I have to agree with you friend. I felt he was guilty the first time around. To me, if you're not guilty, you're going to do everything in your power to prove such. He paid the kid off and had a non disclosure agreement signed by all parties involved. To me, that smells of something awful. Any parent who settles with a perv is as dispicable as the perv. Ugh...

Curtis,

Could we fly you into LA for a bit and have you open a can of whip a$$ on this perv. just kidding

Old 12-16-2003, 03:53 PM

Now the "news" is saying that his lawyers intend to use the "race card". What race card? HE looks like a freaky white woman to me.
Now wont that strip search be an interesting one...I mean once he pays for his "fair" trial and is convicted.

My Gramps retired as a Capt from the LA PD Highland Parks Precinct, waaaay back in the 60s. The stories he shared about some of the ganstas they brought into his jail would probably be considered police brutality by todays pansy standards.
DL
?Whatever else history may say about me when I?m gone, I hope it will record that I appealed to your best hopes, not your worst fears; to your confidence rather than your doubts. My dream is that you will travel the road ahead with liberty?s lamp guiding your steps and opportunity?s arm steadying your way.?
President Ronald Reagan
Old 12-16-2003, 06:00 PM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default My Grandmother Bless her soul

Was born in Oklahoma, Indian Territory in 1896, She once remarked after reading about a brutal beating and murder, You know what we need is a good ole street hangin like when we were little. She died in 1995 at 99 was probably in her mid 80s when she made the above remark to my Aunt Mildred. Aunt Mildred agreed but said it should be from a light pole and not a tree because more people would see it from the light pole. Aunt Mildred was the baby of the bunch born in 01. Wouldn't you just love to have two all american white haired ladies like them on your jury.