The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-13-2003, 07:00 PM

Smile Christmas Time

Christmas time is here again. We will wake up on this joyful day we watch the happiness in our children's faces at the gifts that santa brings. We sit down with our families for the Christmas dinner, but lets not forget all of our brothers and sister that are in uniform away from there families on this day,and say a prayer for them and their families. Many of us have been away during the holiday season, many have bad times on Christmas Day, It helped me get through these days knowing that my family and other were thinking about me. if any of you need to talk about it i'm always here for you. On Christmas night were ever you are go outside and look up at the stars and pray for and thank the soldiers, sailors, marines, and airmen who are doing a great job serving this great nation, and willing to pay the price so our children may live in peace. From my family to all of you may God be with you and keep you safe and you are in my Prayers for ever.

Rebel

P.S. when looking at the stars on Christmas night, say to the greatest one of all. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

It is the Good Lord\'s job to forgive Osama if he wishes to. It is the U.S. Military\'s job to arrange the MEETING.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links