The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-30-2003, 02:17 PM

Hey, where did you guys get my picture?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cimg0217.jpg (110.1 KB, 44 views)
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2003, 02:19 PM

Ah, Drywall,

It's nice to see you here.

We thought we'd use your picture in the saloon for dart throwing competitions. We could finish you off...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cimg0013.jpg (118.6 KB, 55 views)
Old 04-30-2003, 02:21 PM

My face is dart proof.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cimg0009.jpg (128.8 KB, 50 views)
Old 04-30-2003, 02:23 PM

You know guys as a woman I would run like hell!!!!! And in the other directions!!!!! He scares me!! But then again so have some of my kids friends.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cimg0018.jpg (115.1 KB, 44 views)
Old 04-30-2003, 02:32 PM

dadams,

As a kid growing up in California, we had a weekend spook show called Creature Feature. This guy would have stolen the ratings over Dracula.
Old 04-30-2003, 03:11 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Post Seriously

I wonder what kind of motivation goes on in his mind to make him do something like that?

Keith
Old 04-30-2003, 03:13 PM

Philly,

I wish I could remember the name of the movie I watched with my son & his wife. They are 22 & 19. It was a movie where the guy had all kinds of needles and things through all parts of his body. Needless to say he was the killer. He really scared me. As you can see I'm not very brave!!!! HA! HA!

When I was a kid we had Creature features or something like it, down in Miami. Homestead AFB (my dad's last base) was where I was, but alot of people don't know where Homestead is so I just tell them Miami.

And as you can see I am now off the subject!!! I tend to jump from one subject to the next. SORRY!!!!!

MY son told me the name of that movie its' "Strangeland" The needles guy was Dee Snyder lead singer of Twisted Sister.. Who ever!!!!

Talk to y'all later!!!!
Old 04-30-2003, 03:42 PM

I wish I could remember the name of the movie I watched with my son & his wife. They are 22 & 19. It was a movie where the guy had all kinds of needles and things through all parts of his body. Needless to say he was the killer. He really scared me. As you can see I'm not very brave!!!! HA! HA!

Response: I think I recall seeing that movie. Yes, those type of movies scare me too. I rarely entertain myself with that sort of stuff. I like suspense movies, kid movies, and romantic movies.

I think I'm about to go off the subject for a second too. lol Have you seen Sweet Home Alabama? What a cute movie that was. ;D

When I was a kid we had Creature features or something like it, down in Miami. Homestead AFB (my dad's last base) was where I was, but alot of people don't know where Homestead is so I just tell them Miami.

Response: Sometimes our old movie channels show some of the older movies such as Dracula and the Creature from the Black Lagoon. They seemed scarey as a kid. Now, they are kind of comical to watch in comparison to the gore they have now on TV.

And as you can see I am now off the subject!!! I tend to jump from one subject to the next. SORRY!!!!!

Response: I am guilty of that too. lol

MY son told me the name of that movie its' "Strangeland" The needles guy was Dee Snyder lead singer of Twisted Sister.. Who ever!!!!

Talk to y'all later!!!!
Old 04-30-2003, 05:38 PM

Distinctions
VOM Coordinator Contributor 

Man don't you guys reconize him? Its the dude on the run from Iraq, I believe its called a cleaver disguize as for me I hardly reconized him, very cleaver of him to keep a low profile we on to you saddam.
Old 04-30-2003, 06:45 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Looks

Looks kie a waste of human skin and a bullit.