The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-27-2003, 09:04 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Feeling The Pinch!!!

A depraved Hussein is now herding (Bottom Of The Barrel) conscripts into battle at gun-point! As to just how effective these ?Forced Fighters? will be, is anyone?s guess, as anyone unwillingly pushed into a fray, is hardly going to give it their all (opinion)!

While all of this is taking place, I found it reassuring when a reporter commented on one of Saddam?s biggest ally - the United Nations. It was, the reporters (and millions of others I suspect) opinion, that the "Kofi Man? is playing both ends to the middle!? Hey, maybe Annon should have been a priest or a marriage counselor, if but a poor one at that (another opinion)!. In either case, and unless totally revamped, the UN (after this war) will (?) be about as effective as a 95 year whore with a case of delirium tremors!

?Hey, how about those Iranians!!? It was reported that their navy intercepted a boat, loaded with high explosives that may have been getting ready to ram coalition naval units, pulling off a replay of the ?USS Cole Incident!? In doing this, the Iraqis just may have saved many U.S. Sailors and marines from certain death. I guess that even the Iranians realize that having a maniac like Hussein next door is not a cool thing. And Iraq did, after all, use chemical weapons against Iranian troops too back in the not so distant future, did they not!!

?Also, how about those Patriot Missiles, and I will say no more about that as DoD has gotten the drift of what I mean!? (Right Boys!!)

As for our friends the Brits, Tony Blair took a lot of heat, even from his own countrymen, for backing us in this war. He, however, held fast to his guns even though it could have meant his political career! ?Now there?s a real man, in my opinion!?

And for the record, there are several other nations out there that I can not say that about!! They and the world know who they are, and ?The Colors yellow (as in chicken-shit), green as in the lust for money, and black, as in the color of oil and their hearts, definitely comes to mind here!!

?Magnificent Tony? also outlined a few of the Coalition?s achievements thusfar in this ?War against The Butcher Of Baghdad!"

1 - Iraqi Southern Oil Fields have been secured
2 - Derailed Iraqi Ambition
3 - Pulled to within 50 miles of Shit Central (Baghdad)
4 - Secured Basra
5 - All but crippled Iraqi Command and Control etc.

?NOW ON TO BAGHDAD AND FINISH THE JOB!?

All that will remain to do then, is rebuild as per our promise, and ?Hang The Filthy War Criminals? who conducted their dirty deeds while firmly perched under Saddam?s festering ass!

?OOO-RAH and VERITAS!!?