The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-29-2021, 12:14 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Problems Along Our Southern Border [From That Border]

4-29-2021

“Simply ignoring a problem, will not miraculously make it go away?” So when I heard a group of far removed politicians blowing smoke again today about the problems that they claim do not exist along our southern border, I just had to wonder, just how anyone who is some fifteen-hundred miles away in D.C. could possibly know all that much about the politics, that sometimes exists along that stretch of turf that resides from -
“Brownsville, Texas to National City, California!” And no, I am not just rattling-on about the same old material that is redundantly being covered in the media these days, but rather, I am referring to the “In Your Face Dynamics of Reality!”

So just how in “Hades” can any of these well-situated honchos, really know what is going on - much less avow (as I heard on the news today), that there is no crisis (or even problems) along “Our Expansive Southern Border? And for some of these politicians to genuinely get a feel for the real world”, they first have to live in the real world, and not just read about it, endlessly debate about it in Congress, or even open up a text book that has been written by other pseudo-experts on the subject? And for the record, just how much (of late) of what you have heard flooding out of the pie-holes of a few of our highly educated and poorly-informed governing-class, is (in reality), the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth! “Or have we truly lost the right (and the duty), to even sing-out like we still have a pair, about our own conjectures or personal opinions?”

Hardcore
Old 04-29-2021, 12:46 PM

Post How many immigrants are in states as of 2019 records currently available.

As of 2019, the top five U.S. states by number of immigrants were California (10.6 million), Texas (5 million), Florida (4.5 million), New York (4.4 million), and New Jersey (2.1 million).Feb 11, 2021

States with the Most Immigrants | Lattice Publishinghttps://www.latticepublishing.com › blog › states-with-t...
Arizona
Rhode Island
Washington
Illinois
Connecticut
Maryland
Massachusetts
Texas
Hawaii
Nevada
Florida
New Jersey
View full list
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's an interesting chart (see the link below) (2019 data only - Why? I don't know?

Re: https://usafacts.org/issues/immigrat...UaAu2NEALw_wcB

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's another link On Migration Data Portal
List Latest - Data - on allowed and limitations
Re: https://migrationdataportal.org/themes/return-migration

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 .Border Countries the US is affected by is Canada and Mexico - these are land locked areas.
2. Illegals there could be here by the thousands hiding in many states unknown to Customs?
3. We have many in our area and on little ranches and crop growing areas - cheap labor for farmer's
but they do raid these areas often and bus loads are transported - god only knows where.
-
Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote