The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-19-2002, 11:00 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Where None Exists?!

Most of you know by now that I have been fighting for VA benefits for over 14 years. In that period of time, I have been privy to record destruction and alteration, the proverbial good cop-bad cop gambit, intimidation, ridicule, provable threats against my life and well-being, and delays. I had been assured (past tense) that my case for experimentation was proven, while at the same time the honorless cads so engaged, bent every effort to exhaust time limitations, lie, deceive and enjoy the satanic blessings that they sold their souls to attain under the guise of National Security, the good of the (connected) few, political correctness, and what ever other foul excuse they could conjure up within their cowardly minds.

Well, after months of attempting (in vain) to attain an attorney, most of whom were scared away by corrupted powers that be, I again today was informed that the provable lies engaged in by the VA and DoD (verbally and in writing) were enough to carry the day in their favor. I was further advised that this so-called new deal for veteran?s claims was pure lying bull shit! Nothing has changed but the names and the players, from the castles of DC right down to the RO Slums of downtown Sodom and Gomorrah!

Proof means nothing in the hands of the victim, where-as the lie is sanctified in the filthy mouths and soulless void of the disgustingly connected!! And yet, we still pursue those who engaged in like atrocities abroad, while applying whitewash to our own domestic corruption (Provable)! ?We must lead by example, and not merely dictate?, as we owe this to our gallant Founding Fathers and generations of patriots yet unborn!

If by chance there is a ?HELL?, then if nothing else, the army of ?VA-DoD Victims? can take some comfort in knowing that those who sold their honor, dignity, integrity and souls for a fist full of silver coin, title, or power, will burn for eternity. Life is, after all short, where as damnation is everlasting! So is the pain and suffering of those honorable veterans who were double-crossed by the system that they served and bled to protect! Not all veterans have been so abused mind you, but the numbers are still staggering, and even one, is one too many!

How some of these power brokers can even peer into their children?s faces, or at their wives in bed beside them, or into the mirror of truth and not cringe at what they really are and see, is a genuine wonder! (opinion) I must be stupid, as more than once I was told (warned) that this case (experimentation) would never be heard and that I had pushed the envelope to the limit!

NO, I have not, nor will I just go away (within the law), count on it!!~ Everyone (even nations and the petty bureaucracies that perch below some of them) must lead by example! The example now being set by ?A FEW? in power has a foul stench about it, as does all lies and liars! ?For where there is no truth, there is no honor!!?

?ES VERDAD Y HONOR MUERTO EN GONVIERNOS - HAY QUIENES PLENSAN ASI??

VERITAS
Old 12-19-2002, 12:02 PM

Hardcore,

My friend you've got to quit holding back your feelings! Though things look tough now I feel strongly that something will come about from all your efforts. Not now but soon I'm confident.

No matter what looks the darkest there is always a light at the end of most tunnels. I will keep you in my thoughts over the holidays and want to wish you and your family smooth sailing.

Get some rest and if your close to water go watch the waves come in and go out for awhile. To me that's almost the meaning of life itself.

Wishing you the best your friend -

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2002, 12:40 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Sorry HARDCORE,...

...in that I can't be of assistance regarding your being put-thru-hell for such a lengthy time by BUREAUCRATS (High Class word used for self/clique-serving ABOVE ALL ELSE politicos).

Regardless, and since: "Hope springs eternal", Boats might be right. Who-the-hell-knows? Maybe during The Holidays some lordly-grinches might even develope a conscience and do what's right and honorable for their charges, instead of what "They" deem is best for The Bureaucracy?

Besides Rick,...isn't that what all B-U-R-E-A-U-C-R-A-T-S theoretically take an oath to do, anyway? One certainly would think so, even though never seeing any such sworn-in.

Neil
Old 12-23-2002, 03:37 AM

Many people convince themselves that if it is economically necessary, then it's morally right. It's not always the case.

Never stand behind a horse or in front of a bureaucrat.
Old 12-23-2002, 07:07 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default WAZZA...

Stop giving horses a bum-rap. After all, horses only spout-shit out of necessity. Whereas beaurocrats and/or politicos do so perpetually,...morning, noon and night. Plus, I don't believe that such perpetually coming out of ones mouth instead,...is even societally acceptable.

Besides, comparing beautiful creatures like a horses to snakes,...doesn't even make sense to me. Sorry.

Neil