The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-09-2008, 06:14 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Put Up, Or Shut Up!

The time is long past due for those whom we elect to public office to "Put Up Or Shut Up!”

They say that you can only fool all of the people some of the time, but politics has proven, time and time again, that most people want to be fooled - nay, they even demand and beg to be fooled! “Give me a politician that means what he says, I will present you with an also-ran!”

What I find most amazing, however, is that you can fool an educated man, or woman for that matter, almost at will, over and over again! Our election process redundantly proves this sad old axiom out!

The time has come, nay, it is way over due, to tell these public servants that truth is the most valued of all human traits. For anyone in power to lie to those who trust him is not an admirable trait. Rather, it is a betrayal of faith and an abomination of the human spirit. And although it is nothing new "Am I My Brother’s Keeper so to speak", the lie is still a filthy act of deceit and contempt. “For where there is no truth, there can never be any real honor!"

VERITAS