The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-06-2011, 02:13 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Tragedy: Did Joe Biden's Loose Lips Sink the SEALs?

Tragedy: Did Joe Biden's Loose Lips Sink the SEALs?

The Master Chief reminds us that the dumbest vice president in American history likely played a role in the tragedy that saw 31 special operators killed, 25 of whom served in the ultra top-secret SEAL Team Six.
...It is believed that many of these men were the ones that brought Usama Bin Laden to justice. This is a double tragedy. First, the loss of any American fighting personnel is tragic. Second, SEAL Team Six is the best of the best! Replacing them is difficult at best and probably impossible.

The Taliban has taken credit for this kill. I suspect that they were tracking SEAL Team Six ever since the OBL event. How did the Taliban know who did the OBL job[?] Vice President Biden told the press[!] He blabbed [about] a top secret op in the open to the press to look good! This moron is a danger to the security of America not to mention the lives of American fighting personnel.

SEAL Team Six has been in operation since the early 1980's. It was established by President Reagan. They have accomplished many missions and saved many lives, all under the cover of secrecy. Even their base of operations was classified. Their secret compound was double guarded and secure within the confines of a Naval Training Base. They wore civilian clothes, grew beards and long hair, did not carry military ID cards and did everything in secret. That lasted, until this administration. The Vice President's reckless abandonment of security [practice] has lead to the death of 31 military members including 25 members of this elite team. He should be tried for treason and murder in my book. His desire to "look good to the press" by showing them he knew what was going on, permitted the Taliban to track and kill these men. If this was an enlisted man, he would be in a Courts Martial this morning and hung this afternoon. But not Vice President Biden. No, he will continue to be a threat to the lives of our military and the security of our Nation.

I have known about Six since 1980, when I was the GMG detailer. I toured their facility in 1987 when I was the Force Master Chief of the Surface Forces, U.S. Atlantic Fleet. I am proud to have know some of these men, past and present, who have defended freedom, quietly, secretly, and very effectively for the last four decades. Now I fear they will cease to be viable because their cover has been blown by a politician of the lowest denominator. A politician who will sacrifice anyone, lie about anything, and plagiarize anyone, to look good to the press and to get re-elected. Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely. Remember this event, these deaths in November 2012!
Let's rewind to May of 2011, when London's Daily Telegraph exposed what most of our far left-wing media outlets failed to report.
Since President Barack Obama announced that “a small team of Americans” had killed Osama bin Laden, US government officials have carefully stuck to the line that they will not talk about which units were involved... Obama did not say it was the SEALs. In numerous television appearances, Obama’s counter-terrorism chief John Brennan didn’t and his deputy national security adviser Denis McDonough didn’t. Despite the numerous news reports that named the SEALs, none of the anonymous briefers from the CIA and Pentagon would confirm it.

...But here’s what the legendarily verbose and loose-lipped Vice President Joe Biden said at a dinner at Washington’s Ritz Carlton Hotel last night...

Let me briefly acknowledge tonight’s distinguished honorees. Admiral James Stavridis is a, is the real deal. He can tell you more about and understands the incredible, the phenomenal, the just almost unbelievable capacity of his Navy SEALs and what they did last Sunday...

...Folks, I’d be remiss also if I didn’t say an extra word about the incredible events, extraordinary events of this past Sunday. As Vice President of the United States, as an American, I was in absolute awe of the capacity and dedication of the entire team, both the intelligence community, the CIA, the SEALs...

Biden, as has been proven over and over again, is an outright idiot.

May God Bless our brave warriors and their families.

They are far too brave and far too good for our current breed of feckless politicians. As the Master Chief reminds us: 2012 is coming and we must vote in the most conservative citizen-politicians into office that we can find. We must support men and women who believe in and abide by the Constitution.

More to the point: we must politically obliterate the hapless, lying, power-hungry, political hacks who believe themselves to be some kind of permanent ruling class. In a general sense that translates to primarying RINOs and then defeating Democrats at every level of government. The Democrat Party has been hijacked by the 1960-retread Marxist left. It's bent on destroying this country and capitalism with it. The modern Democrat Party must be politically crushed.

I urge you to remember your anger in 2012.

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/201...lips-help.html

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2011, 01:03 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

"The dumbest vice president in American History" and/or Joe Biden can't be given all the credit for sinking members of; "Ultra-Top Secret SEAL Team Six".

Similarly enemy helpful & blabbermouth press, pundits, ruling elite & even U.S. Military high command itself have longtime been just as cavalierly-stupid at releasing highly sensitive intel during wartime.

No longer does American Officialdom, press & military wisely realize that old WWII truism that help Allies achieve Victory or: "A slip of the lip can Sink A Ship"!

Even worse than that, it seems that most calling-the-shots nowadays are more so concerned about not offending Muslim Enemy sensibilities than releasing Top Secret Intel, Tactics & Deployment...IN DETAIL!!!

The typical lunacy of American leaders foolishly telegraphing every punch to enemy aside, both Taliban leaders & fighters must be no doubt thrilled at minimum over such an obvious stupidity daily displayed, by so many American Warlords.

I truly feel sorry for all you Special Forces & Combat Troops in general, in Middle East.
You don't deserve such or: "Alway giving the enemy the advantage or edge". Such just not right.

Besides,: "Don't shoot until shot at" is no way for ANY people to fight ANY war,....
unless just not interested in actually winning ANY war, anyway.

"That's a fact, Jack". Don't believe me? Well then,...just ask The Taliban?
It's my understanding that such always wisely: "Shoot first & ask questions later".

Amazing isn't it? Not all Muslim killers are actually suicidal or suicide bombers. Most much prefer to kill as many Infidels (military or civilian) as possible, & live to kill another day.

Only The West or Allies fight differently or more concerned about exiting, Instead.

Neil

Last edited by reconeil; 08-07-2011 at 01:08 PM. Reason: add
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote