The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-25-2002, 05:35 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Solidarity!

?YOU ARE EITHER WITH US, OR FOR THE TERRORISTS??
(These are not my words, but rather the President?s!!)

In a rare display of tri-color (Red, White & Blue) partisan unity, both major (United States) political parties scolded (I like the phrase: ?Chewed them out" better) the Saudis for not acting more affirmatively in the face of terrorism!

One member of "Saudi Royalty" (a Princess), however, snapped back at ?OUR? Senate, stating, and I quote: ?Money (some of which reportedly ended up in terrorist hands), had been meant only to help needy Saudi families living in the United States!? It was further added by this "Royalette" that - ?Accusations that she contributed funds to terrorists were outrageous and completely irresponsible!?

I personally have heard of no one who has collectively accused Saudi Arabia of complicity, but do correct me if I am wrong- "Were not 15 of the 19 hijackers on 9/11/01 Saudi Nationals?"

Most Saudis are by nature, decent and honorable people. Individuals who would not take part in such a dastardly crime as terrorism, especially one that took nearly 3000 innocent lives in a nation that just ten years earlier saved it from possible invasion and take-over by Iraq!

But I am sorry there ?Your Regalness?, for had it not been for the entire Coalition, along with the military might of the United States back in 1991, would you have really been in any position right now to call our government (and indeed the entire Coalition that helped to save your lives and property) - ?Outrageous or Irresponsible!!?

The only things here that were outrageous and irresponsible, in my humble opinion, were some truly unfortunate remarks emanating from your side of the fence!

The United States, and indeed the entire sane world, is out to prevent an instant replay of 9/11, and should you again come under attack by another such malevolent aggressor, would you not seek and be grateful for our assistance again?

Live long and prosper "Your Highness", as many a departed young man who served within the Coalition forces (those who came to your rescue back in 1991, without pause or hesitation), will not have the luxury of either. For you see - ?Many of them gave their lives in your defense!!?

VERITAS
Old 11-26-2002, 05:27 AM

Hardcore,

I heard this last night. I'm not all together sure that this woman knew where here money was going. I'm a skeptic and until we get more evidence to support this I'm not sure.

We know the Saudis are involved to some extent but which fashion? Rich people are always giving money or something away to make themselves look like they care about something other then themselves.

Money is all they have they are not the most friendly people I've met even when I was there for a 1 year contract. There are so many fashions in their country and so many sec's that its difficult to comprehend their society.

Muslem yes that they are - I'm not taking their side - I just want to make sure we get those involved and not the innocent.

They come over here filthy rich and they drop money like its water. They like our way of life and our freedoms - biggots I think you can call them because they say one thing and do another when in their country.

Saudis were involved in the 9/11 this we know but which sec and whose money exactly did they get funding from. I want these people brought to justice just like everyone else. But I'm not a hangman and will try to be just like I would want people to do to me.

Saudis are not all bad - like all American are not bad. Every country has their bad apples. Radicals or non-conformance types are everywhere. They have sick ideals of what they believe in and have no system to guide them.

American has the honor system. We have all grown up knowing there are laws in place that will keep things in some sort of order.
3rd world countries have laws but are strange to us and to most.
They have a way of rooting out their own. It just takes a little more time than we'd like to see.

They usually have no -middle class citizens - its either filthy rich or so poor they eat garbage and I've seen this. Its really hard to figure out the minds of Muslems or any other country because we are lucky to live in the USA. I've told my kids this several times and want to remember why they can do the things they can and how people fought and died for these things they sometimes take for granted.

We often times look at other's (non-American) with a different light. Now we are more sceptical of everyone and they are (some) being unfairly approached because of 9/11.

Today in light of 9/11 I too have been looking around more and more and trying to figure out if something doesn't look just right.

I'm for justice but I just don't want to see hangman on every corner. We will get these people and we will bring them to justice of this I'm confident.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2002, 06:57 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default HARDCORE & Boats...

Totally agree with both of you, and of which I tried to get the word out on 11/29/01. Though, and since politically-incorrect TO-THE-MAX and thus non-printable by my Mainstream Censors,...my: "WORLD's GREATEST CON-ARTISTS" never got a chance to do ITS THING (ie. open eyes and get heads-out-of-the-sand). Is About (1000) Words too long for a magazine article?

Though, that it took almost a year for politicos and The Press/Media to finally catch-up to this old dummy,...in my eyes such certainly isn't very reassuring for The American People whatsoever. Bad things happen fast nowadays.

Regardless Fellow Sensible Ones, that NONSENSE stated by a Saudi Princess, in that "The Monies" were intended for: "Needy Saudis" must be NONSENSE. After all, even the most stupid of A-A-A-rabs in The World know full well that there are no such animals in The World as:..."Needy Saudis".

Still, that so many in The Press/Media and politicos believe: "That NONSENSE",...also isn't very reassuring. Quite the opposite is true.

Neil
Old 11-26-2002, 09:14 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

It is just one more round of another exercise in hypocrisy without limit. The Saudis come over; or just go across the causeway to Bahrain for that matter, pitch off the camel hobbles, slam back a couple of shooters and cazam, instant jerks and all the self-serving piety just goes poof. It wouldn?t surprise me either way with the Saudi Princess deal. I could see that she just handed out some loot to alleged ?Saudi Students? and was taken advantage of. Or I could believe that she was up to no good and helping OBL?s band of thugs and criminals. Or it could be that OBL and Al-Qaeda where putting the squeeze on her and extorting money. In my thoughts, the last is the most likely as it is the way of things in the alleged ?Kingdom?.

All in all, the Saudi family is trading American blood for a ?Kings X? from the Wahabi Clerics and it is only a matter of time before that agreement goes belly up and we?ll have to either bail out the Saudi family or just let the whole corrupt mob twist slowly in the wind. They have spent four decades growing their own hanging trees so it seems right that they should get strung up and hung by their own lying tongues. Seem to be the right thing to me anyway.

Scamp
Old 11-26-2002, 10:29 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Lightbulb BOATS/RECON/SEASCAMP

Friends, you have again gushed forth with true gems of wisdom - ALL AMERICAN STYLE!!

VERITAS

Old 11-26-2002, 10:53 AM

Scamp,

Your last paragraph hit the point to the letter. I couldn't find the words but you did a fine job.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"