The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-15-2002, 10:10 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Keeping Our Nation On Its Toes!!!

Although our government is claiming no specifics as to recent al-Qaeda threats, and the level of alert has not been raised beyond ?YELLOW,? suspicions and Intel must indeed be high and directed!

In what the ?FEDS? are calling a ?Pending Spectacular Attack?, one that could include the ability to cause ?Mass Civilian Casualties?, the ?CHATTER? has it that this situation could be ominous, and this, right on the heels of bin Laden?s most recent appearance!

So again I ask, what is it going to take before we realize that this organization (al-Qaeda etc) is not only targeting military assets, but indeed civilian populations, men, women and children alike. If the actions of al-Qaeda and Hussein could be listed under but a single category, it would have to be evil or insanity! Yet, even after these beasts have made it known that they consider the entire world targets of opportunity, we still limit our ire to but a few. These ?Few? would not, as it was in Nazi Germany, be in power were it not for the support of the masses, now would they!?

How many more September 11s are we going to tolerate before we respond in kind! I hate to say this, but as a member of the (former) Washington bureaucracy once told me: ?In War, There are no friendlies?, especially when that war was not of our own making! Al-Qaeda and others (named not needed) have declared a filthy and cowardly war against the entirety of humanity. A conflict in which all are considered fair targets. Yet when the free world responds in kind, these very same butchers cry foul and label that world as inhumane! ?Well, that sort of rhetoric may be the politics of war, but it sure as hell ain?t the reality!? ?AS YOU SOW, SO SHOULD YOU REAP!!?

If it is al-Qaeda?s intention to destroy our historical sites, cause great suffering among our innocent civilians, and to murder thousands of people just going about their daily routines, then we have absolutely no choice but to act in kind and bring hell to the enemy?s front door! War is hell, especially total war (W.T. Sherman), but no man (or nation) wins a war by fighting by the other guy?s bull shit-rules (Rambo).

Tit for tat your ass, this enemy is like the scorpion that you know for a fact is living directly under a rock in your own front yard. If you ignore it long enough, it will sting you or gather others of it?s kind to what it considers to be a safe haven. ?A haven from which to eternally strike forth at all who challenge it?s insanity and venom!?

?Do you remember those horrific fire bombings conducted by the 8th Air Force (and other units) against Hitler?s inner sanctum in 1944 and 1945. These retaliatory attacks were (at least partially) in response to the ?Blitzkrieg Murders? (by the Nazis) of hundreds of thousands of Brits, French, Pols, Norwegians etc. When any ?Enemy of Mankind? declares all freedom-loving people to be legitimate targets, does not all of his too, become equally legitimate! A horrible idea, granted, but then turning the other cheek, or allowing thousands more American and Coalition kids to become orphans or victims themselves, is just as intolerable, if not more so!

This poisonous scorpion (Terrorism) will continue to strike at our vitals, until we destroy it where it lives! And have no doubts about it, their (the enemy?s) means of mass destruction will garner for them, our (more horrendous) means of mass (total) destruction!

Smarten up you people within these insane foreign nations! Rid yourselves of those who would murder and destroy at will! For when the rooster comes home to perch, the amount of shit that it produces just might bury your entire henhouse! And one can not dance (in jubilation) upon streets that are no longer there.

You who engage in terrorism may soon learn, as another former enemies did to their dismay, that all that you have done is to awaken a sleeping giant, and this time around, there may not (?) be any humanitarian re-building projects! ?You created this mountain of shit, and you may just have to live in it!?? Fi-Fi-Fo-Fum!!

VERITAS
Old 11-15-2002, 11:05 AM

Hardcore,

As usual you're right on the mark. I'm to the point now that if cells are anywhere in our area I think we need to know. We are all getting a little jumpy looking over our shoulders and suspecting most of possible terroist association if they don't look just right.

I'm sure your correct one more incident will push many over the edge. I suspect a vigilante attitude will come into play and some innocent people will be hurt. Guys who've been in close conflict get more reactive and uneasy and this feeling takes years to go away. Looking over your shoulder and suspecting everyone is not a good feeling.

If we just had an idea of where these cells were at we could focus more on those individuals then scruntizing everyone we see. Are we over-reacting? No this is some serious shit!.

Since 9/11 and the random killings for killing sake its brought some pretty ugly emotions to light. Our lakadazical attitudes that we can't be touched don't exist anymore especially for those who've never seen such sites.

Sleeping? Not anymore - Watchful? You Bet!! Concerned? A little more than usual. I could go on and on but I think we know where we are going with this.

Who watches who? When do you watch? What are you watching? Are you over-reacting? Talk about hypertension you could drive yourself nuts thinking about all the things you never had to!

So far, I've got a clear sense of what I'm doing I just hope it doesn't get close to home! After that I may become a little disfunctional.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote