The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-30-2003, 01:56 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Arrow Forty-Six Good Enemies!

Oops - So-Sorry, but 46 Iraqis, intent on again ambushing American Forces in Central Iraq, were themselves sent on to bigger and better things when their sneaky ways backfired in their faces!!

The dirty little guerilla war being waged by Saddam loyalists took a turn in the opposite direction when two score and six wanna-be martyrs were sent packing for the infernal regions after setting up an ambush that went terribly wrong - ?FOR THEM!?

Of course, all of this took place while Saddam and Osama languished beneath some festering rock, far removed from the carnage that was of their making!

In short, and if nothing else, this intended enemy ambush did accomplish one good thing - it created 46 more good enemies of mankind!

VERITAS
Old 11-30-2003, 04:47 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default HARDCORE...

"46 good enemies" like that were great.

Still, wouldn't it be better if it were 146 good enemies like that, or 1,046, or 10,046, or 100,046, and so on and so on?

Hey Buddy,...why let all that good training go to waste? And besides, if some Islamic assassins are so intent going to Allah, isn't it our religious duty to help them get there as quick as possible?

Not sure about my logic about that. So, guess I'll have to check-it-out with The Pope. Still, I am open to 2nd Opinions.

Neil
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2003, 05:07 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Neil,
No 2nd option needed.
Never has, never been, our duty to die for our country. It is our duty to help the enemy die for theirs
Thanks,
Darrel
Old 11-30-2003, 05:35 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Darrel...

You got that right. Believe that General George Patton was the very first opinion on this subject matter. Though phrased a little differently than yours,...I think he stated in Sicily(?) words to the effect that: "A good soldier doesn't die for his country". "He makes the other dumb bastard die for his country".

So then,...I guess we're all giving second opinions? And, just like the first opinion way-back-when,...TRULY GOOD OPINIONS AT THAT.

Neil
Old 11-30-2003, 07:37 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question BITING OFF MORE THAN THEY CAN CHEW?

Saddam's former bodyguard, formerly under the command of the former Usay (that's a lot of formers), apparently felt emboldened by their terror/sniper attacks of late?!

These "Husseinakazis", like Achilles of old, apparently felt themselves to be ordnance-proof. "Why else would they foolishly attack M1A1s and Bradleys?" Body tissue, after-all, finishes a damned poor second to 120mm, 20mm, and machine-gun fire!!

Could this be a rebirth of the ?Devine Wind? (Middle Eastern Style) that saved the Japan of yore from Chinese invasion forces. Or those last ditch pilots who used their planes and themselves as human bombs, late in WWII?

Oh, I almost forgot - these ?Babylonian Kamikazes?, reportedly attain a stable-full of virgins on the other side, by virtue of their sacrifices! If they keep it up, I fear that there won?t be enough virgins to go around in Iraq!

And as far as rebuilding goes, maybe we should wait until this war is history before we start reconstruction in earnest, that which we may have to tear-down again?!

VERITAS
Old 12-01-2003, 05:52 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default HARDCORE...

You're probably right on all counts HC, since many totally brainwashed people simply wouldn't want to be liberated in the first place.

If we had totally won in Korea and not come to a stalemate instead,...I doubt very much if The North Koreans would've appreciated being liberated.

If we had totally won in Vietnam instead of politically forced to bail-out,...I doubt very much if The North Vietnamese would've appreciated being liberated.

Even though totally winning in what was once Jugoslavia, not many there appreciate being liberated,...much like as in Iraq or Afghanistan.
In fact, it's a pretty-much given that as soon as any foreign policing and stabilizing forces leave Jugoslavia, Iraq or Afghanistan, all factions that have hated each other for generations, if not for hundreds of years, will once again keep killing each other for sport, power and control,...just as done before. They just never learned the American Way of achieving power and control and/or the mastering of politics.

Sure, I hope I'm wrong. But, unfortunately and historically I just can't see it any other way. Regardless, and since all terrorist types need killing wherever they can be tracked-down,...I do believe that doing so in Afghanistan and Iraq were/are the right things to do. The more the merrier,...and less of those bums that we will have to face here at home.

Neil
Old 12-01-2003, 05:55 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default HARDCORE...

You're probably right on all counts, since many people simply wouldn't want to be liberated in the first place.

If we had totally won in Korea and not come to a stalemate instead,...I doubt very much if The North Koreans would've appreciated being liberated.

If we had totally won in Vietnam instead of politically forced to bail-out,...I doubt very much if The North Vietnamese would've appreciated being liberated.

Even though totally winning in what was once Jugoslavia, not many there appreciate being liberated,...much like as in Iraq.
In fact, it's a pretty-much given that as soon as any foreign policing and stabilizing forces leave, all factions that have hated each other for generations, if not for hundreds of years, will once again keep killing each other for sport, power and control,...just as done before. It's practically inate.

Sure, I hope I'm wrong. But, unfortunately and historically I just can't see it any other way. Regardless, and since all terrorist types need killing wherever they can be tracked-down,...I do believe that doing so in Afghanistan and Iraq were/are the right things to do. The more the merrier,...and less of those bums that we will have to face here at home.

Neil

P.S. HC...Don't know what happened. Ended-up with 2 identical replies. Wasn't able to delete one, so you'll just have to be satisfied with this explanation.
Old 12-01-2003, 06:24 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Talking

Neil

Good things are worth reading twice!!!

VERITAS