The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-24-2004, 11:45 AM

Default Anti-War/Pro-Military Babies?

Who are they really for? They say they're anti-war...that we're sending our "babies" over to kill and be killed. But when our "babies" return, are they welcomed home by these anti-war activists? I don't know.

If they would actually talk to our "babies," they would find out that a vast majority of them joined the military in order to learn to defend the rights and freedoms of others. They joined so they could train and be ready for whatever our great countrycalls them to do....our "babies" are ready to kick some butt and usually can't wait to get started. Not because they're bloodthirsty, cold, unemotional, uncaring killers...but because most of them are MEN. Men are, by nature, conquerors. That's whyour boysplay (or used to play)"Cowboys and Indians," "Cops & Robbers," Tekken Tag, "King of the Mountain." That's why they kill frogs and bugs. That's why they swing a hammer, demolish buildings, and GO TO WAR!

We haven't had a draught in years!!! These "babies" joined because they WANTED to.

It isn't the violence on television that persuades young men to violent...it's the very violent nature they're born with. Our society wants to see our men become more like women. Get up every morning, shower and shave, drive to a well-decorated office, sit behind a clean, uncluttered desk, spend your day on the phone, go home andplay golf or something "nice."We tell our boys not hit back when a bully attacks them...WHAT??? Are you kidding? We're castrating them, and all the while we're saying, "Where are the MEN?"

Tree-huggers and animal rights activists are more concerned about protecting the things that God told us to take dominion over than they are about the "babies" who return from war...or even the babies that are murdered within the womb.

And while I'm on it, I might as well say this: Many times when you see someone who is against capital punishment...that person is also pro-abortion (excuse me, I think it's more politically correct to say "Pro-Choice"). Now, let's see...let me get this straight. We're going to protect the guilty and kill the innocent. Ok...got it.
Private Jackson ... \"If you was to put me and this here sniper rifle anywhere near, up to and including one mile of Adolf Hitler, with a clear line of sight, sir...pack your bags, fellas, war\'s over. Amen.\" - Saving Private Ryan
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2004, 12:39 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

I have learned that there is not such a concrete line between one party and the next. My beliefs is not up for you or anyone to judge or be made fun of. I am against the way we went to war in Iraq only and yes I support our people over there. I know the affects it had on my uncle when he came home from Vietnam and was ridiculed. I could never do that to another person as long as I live. Not everything is black and white. I am pro-life and anti-death penalty.
Old 09-24-2004, 01:35 PM

Default Not intended to offend

When I read the terms to join this forum, I saw where there are many people expressing many views...and all are welcome.

It's funny. When my opinion doesn't line up with someone else's, I'm judging.

I re-read my post, and I didn't see any mention of a political party. The point is this: Not EVERYONE who is anti-war is disrespectful to those who return from war...however, the ones who are disrespectful to them are usually anti-war. If the shoe doesn't fit, I'm not talking about you.
Private Jackson ... \"If you was to put me and this here sniper rifle anywhere near, up to and including one mile of Adolf Hitler, with a clear line of sight, sir...pack your bags, fellas, war\'s over. Amen.\" - Saving Private Ryan
Old 09-24-2004, 01:50 PM

Send a message via AIM to Tina Send a message via Yahoo to Tina
Distinctions
POM 

trina63
get use to it hun.. some ppl are like that they can say what they want but others don't have an oppiion.. I read your post and didn't see anything about where you were judging in it either.. but other will find it weather its there or not.. i love each and everyone here.. but just how they are sometimes..
love ya
Your friend and God Bless,
Tina

Pround daughter of Vietnam Vet

To the past: Thank you for all you did for our Country..

To the future: Thank you for all you will do for our Country

To those we have lost past prestent and future: R.I.P You might be gone.BUT you will NEVER be forgotten
Old 09-24-2004, 08:42 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

For ONE.....

I was mainly talking about a few members in my family. Of course anyone is welcome to there opinion. My choice of words may have been bad but oh the heck well. Guess I am out of here. I am now one of "those people" I guess.