The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-17-2003, 01:41 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question It Could Only Happen At The Un

I once, not all that long ago, read a poster hanging upon the wall of a highly decorated gent (Navy) from WWII! It read: ?Get us out of the United Nation!!?

In my opinion, if the UN were a functional, as opposed to dysfunctional, organization - they might (?) accomplish some great things. But alas, like the long defunct ?League of Nations?, from who?s festering bowels the UN sprung (opinion), the United Nations too, is naught but an ?International Pissing Match!? One in which membership of a few is exclusive, and limited to the biggest heads, smallest minds and most terminally thinking ass-holes to be found upon Planet Earth!

I have to marvel at the statements of Hans Blix, the UN?s Chief Weapons Inspector in Iraq. Is Mr. Blix implying that just because we found new chemical shell casings that just so happened to be empty at the time, this was not a violation of UN Mandates? ?What is that old saying about (so-called) empty guns?!?

Now correct me if I wrong, but were not these 122mm chemical shell casings built in the late 1990s? So when did ?Gulf War I? end - 1991 perhaps? That means that Hussein and Iraq, liars that would be the envy of even Baron Von Muchausen
(history?s legendary liar), bought these chemical-carrying munitions, seven or eight years after they had their asses kicked in their route from tiny Kuwait? (Interesting, no?) And yet, the UN is still implying that Hussein bought these bad boys (122mm chemical shell casings) as chamber (piss) pots, and not to destroy his neighbors or other Coalition members! ?DUH?!? Are we missing something here?!

Well, chock-up yet another ?Gigantic Road Apple? for our UN Big Brothers!! Using their (UN?s) line of reasoning, Pearl Harbor was an accidental bombing, and Hitler was just a poor misunderstood Austrian paper hanger who lost is way in Europe!?
?YEAH, SURE?!?

Speaking of Hitler - look closely at a picture of Saddam Hussein. Now comb his hair over to one side, and dump about 50 lbs. from his frame - ?Amazing ain?t it?!?

VERITAS
Old 01-17-2003, 02:36 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Good observations...HARDCORE.

However, I think that the best observation was about that new Hitler look-alike. Still, one certainly understands why Old Sadam The Turd tries to emulate Hitler. The other Turd has always been his longtime hero.

Though, and in fairness to Hitler, at least that madman had the brains to take cyanide rather face the inevitable and/or a crushing defeat by infinitely superior and much better forces.

WOW(!)....HARDCORE. Never thought I'd be complimenting Der Fuehrer. I must be mellowing-out?

Neil
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2003, 03:47 PM

I have strongly believed that we should get out of the UN for many years, but as part of that scenario we should also get the UN the hell out of the US.

How many so-called "small" violations of the UN mandate must show up to create the real-life violation? Empty chemical shell casings could be filled in no time flat, but Saddam is not supposed to have them anyway, since he said they were all destroyed.

The hero of Iraq a pathological liar and coward. Jihad this, MF.....

This situation has gone from the ridiculous to the absurd. And I don't think Blix would say shit if he had a mouthful.

Jeff
Old 01-17-2003, 04:37 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Jeff-

I can add nothing to your eloquent presentation-

VERITAS
Old 01-17-2003, 05:13 PM

Now THAT surprises me, Hardcore!

Jeff
Old 01-17-2003, 07:54 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry The UN is a sham...............

and I think most people know it. We pay the most dues, we offered up the land it sits on. We always supply the largest contingent of troops on any UN mission.We take all kinds of grief from little nothing countries and for what, to be abused, maligned and slandered by some of the most corrupt countries on earth.

Recently, the great wonderful nation of Libya has been nominated to be the chair of the UN committee for Human Rights violations. Now come on and tell me that these terrorists deserve the post? I think not!

Of course my most powerful reason for the UN is also the most selfish. My building is just a few blocks from there and we are across the street from the Waldorf where a lot of the delegates camp out whenever they come to town to play. All hell breaks loose everytime they come. The secret service swarms all over the building, they close down our loading dock. They throw concrete barriers all over the streets. We can't even get the garbage emptied because they insist on inspecting the truck before it backs into the dock. In short it is just a plain nuisance. Why can't they put the UN in some little European country that needs the economic stimulus. The UN delegates here are rude and scofflaws. They are some of the worst drivers I've ever seen, even worse that New Jersey drivers. Who needs them?

Bill

So as far as I am concerned, you can move the UN to Finland or other equally inaccessible place and with the US out of it.

Bill

King John 2.1.466
Old 01-17-2003, 08:08 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Lightbulb BILL

Aren?t you afraid of infection when these UN Delegates come to town? At the very least, the UN should be required to furnish the residents in the immediate area of the UN building, with a goodly quantity of disinfectant to sanitize the streets after these gentlemen and ladies retire back to their hives! (opinion)