The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Warfare > Space

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-18-2024, 02:04 PM

Lightbulb Elon Musk Rush to Invest Millions Over Carson's Breakthrough!

Elon Musk Rush to Invest Millions Over Carson's Breakthrough!
Says "This Will Be The Biggest Event in Human History!
By: By Alan | Insider News | VIEWS: 356,897
Re: https://brainythinking.com/trk/SsBra...ativeid=967739

[This is one hugh link!]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: Within 45 days of using Medallion Greens CBD, Elon Musk invested a whopping 45 million dollars to Ben Carson's new company. Has he gone insane?

Photo link: https://brainythinking.com/Content/S.../elonnew1.webp
Elon Musk has a lot on his plate.

The tech entrepreneur balances his time between multiple companies, Tesla, SpaceX, The Boring Company and the latest one ,Medallion Greens CBD, acquired through Ben Carson’s groundbreaking research.

All in all, Musk puts in about 85 to 100 hours a week. He also estimated dedicating about 80% of his time to engineering and design.

But, How does he manage to get everything done? !!!! see below

Well, as Neuro Times reported, the CEO ignores most phone calls, abstains from getting stuck from emails, sleeps 6 hours a night and now takes one Medallion Greens CBD a day. Musk credits his ability to focus and stay disciplined to Medallion Greens CBD, which enhances cognitive brain function and neural connectivity, while strengthening the prefrontal cortex and boosting memory and recall.

It also helps that the tech CEO says he is constantly trying to innovate, and enhance his productivity. Adding, it helped clear his mental fog, increase his IQ and focus up to 100%.

Impressed by the benefits of Medallion Greens CBD, Musk decided to purchase an entire case and distributed the drug to his top Scientists and Engineers.

A month after distributing Medallion Greens CBD, the productivity of his staff increased by 75%. Some even reported a lasting effect carrying over to their personal lives. This has led to a higher satisfaction rating within his Scientists and Engineers.

Musk appoints Twitter CEO to Confirm his Findings…

After a shocking increase in productivity, Musk appoints new Twitter CEO Linda Yaccarino to verify whether this was worth all the hype. Below is her account of using Medallion Greens CBD over a 4 week period. Below is his account of using Medallion Greens CBD over a 4 week period.

2nd photo link: https://clk.claritybell.store/click
14 Day Summary - Linda Yaccarino's Medallion Greens CBD Results:

Day 1: "I took one and forgot all about it. Maybe 20-30 minutes later I felt odd. I can only describe it by saying my mind felt calm and still. I was playing a trivia game and scored 100% on every answer. It was like that feeling you get when you have just woken up. Light headed so to speak but this was different. I was light headed and spaced out but in the zone at the same time. Can't explain it - but it was awesome."

Day 5: "I was shocked at the drastic results. Over the course of the next 5 days I found myself bouncing out of bed and felt ready to take on the day - usually I need to snooze 3 times. I felt motivation to get stuff done and often power through.."

Day 14: "After 14 days, not only had all my doubts and skepticism absolutely vanished - Thing's that annoyed me were no longer an issue. I hardly got stressed and when I did, I was able to control my emotions and get back into peak performance and state."

Linda’s Final Thoughts on Medallion Greens CBD

"Medallion Greens CBD is the real deal. The increase in focus, creativity and overall mental performance was a little bit scary to be honest - I felt like a different person. I didn't notice any side effects at all either. " - Linda Yaccarino

After the compelling result, Musk commented in an interview with Ben Carson the creator of Medallion Greens CBD, stating “This has the potential to become the biggest event in human history!”

Musk made the decision to invest $40 million dollars into Ben Carson’s company.

Everyone that has taken this, from athletes like Tom Brady to actors like Robert De Niro have nothing but praise for the brain booster, which doubles IQ, skyrockets energy levels and connects areas of the brain not previously connected. Medallion Greens CBD works so well for these guys, we had to ask... Is it safe?

During Ben Carson’s time in Harvard, he led a team of neuroscience experts to work on coming up with a natural brain supplement that could effortlessly boost IQ.

They came up with a brain boosting smart drug that surpasses all limits of known science. The Supplement they created is now THE best treatment available to improve memory, sharpen attention, increase focus and boost overall IQ.

They came up with a brain boosting smart drug that surpasses all limits of known science. The Supplement they created is now THE best treatment available to improve memory, sharpen attention, increase focus and boost overall IQ.

[The results were unbelievable. Every aspect of my mental performance accelerated from day 1. A must try" - Ben Carson's Last Interview With CNN]

The meds: clinically proven to:

✔ Sky-rocket Concentration by 312%
✔ Improve Creative Thinking
✔ Boost Energy
✔ Enhance Memory Recall
✔ Increase IQ Scores by 77%

With the full market release of the supplement scheduled for later this year, Medallion Greens CBD is bound to make a splash. Experts say government intervention is likely to limit the release of the supplement due to its potent effects. That said, the company is offering limited bottles of the supplement for the next few weeks. See below a men's health special promotion for you to get a bottle of Medallion Greens CBD today. Try it and please do write in to let us know what you think.

What he was taking was: CBD Gummies!!!

UPDATE: The Stock is running out fast! As of April 18, 2024, only 15 risk-free portions remain. Claim your risk-free offer of Medallion Greens CBD before our exclusive promotion ends!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personal note: There has to be something else he was taking but who knows?
-
When you got the money there isn't much you can't get hold of and now promote CBS Gummies - they will make a fortune - that has to be something to follow up at a later post!
-
I'd get them but can't afford the money. Mind is only working off and on now and these news meds are a little frightening. Well it goes to show you even the smart guys need med lifters to keep them operating!
-
We will just have to wait and see after some time goes by: You never know!?
-

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links