The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-07-2006, 03:41 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Driving is not a right, it is a privilege that is dependant upon the good behavior of the driver. We have had fingerprinting available for over 100 years and it works just as well as DNA profiling but has not been made universal because of the illegal search and seizure clause in the Bill of Rights. Criminals are fingerprinted upon arrest and soldiers are fingerprinted upon enlistment to help in identifying their bodies should they be killed. DNA is now the same way. If you have nothing to hide, why can't the police search your house at any time? It sure would help in finding drugs and stolen property.
Old 06-07-2006, 04:58 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Talking

OK , thats not a good idea. :re:
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 12:02 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default There is no search

If you will re-read the first post, It states that Just like the required imunizations (shots) to enter Middile school, Give a DNA sample for your helth records,
cc FBI

Ron
Old 06-09-2006, 05:37 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Gotta agree with Ron on this one. DNA is one of the best tools for proving guilt or innocence. when all evidence is circumstantial

Stick
There are laws (HIPA) protecting individuals on their right to privacy pertaining to medical records and Labors laws stating " If they can do the job then they have to be considered".

So when y'all gets home tonight, mail in your used underwear to the National DNA Data Bank.
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
Old 06-09-2006, 06:22 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by b3196 Gotta agree with Ron on this one. DNA is one of the best tools for proving guilt or innocence. when all evidence is circumstantial

Stick
There are laws (HIPA) protecting individuals on their right to privacy pertaining to medical records and Labors laws stating " If they can do the job then they have to be considered".

So when y'all gets home tonight, mail in your used underwear to the National DNA Data Bank.
Bob K
Yeah, like HIPA will protect us. Just like the VA records. Frankly, if you want my DNA get a friggin' warrant. It is MY DNA not the state's. Period. Governmental guarantees of confidentiality are B*llSh*t.
Old 06-09-2006, 07:14 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Talking Bob,

I change my underwear so often you can't find any DNA in it. Those Indiana Cops may leave DNA behind but us clean folks from the great Northwest don't.
Bob,
Change your shorts more often.

Keith
Old 06-09-2006, 07:50 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Keith
If I changed them every day, I would forget which part goes in the front......My shorts are color-coded.
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
Old 06-09-2006, 08:22 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Dave, Bob, Else

You guys just read whatever you want to into every thing.

Dave what does your last post have to do with DNA bank other than it says DNA in it.

I know most you don't like reading the post so you read a few words and decide you don't like it.

My original post discused Getting DNA from Middile schoolers, Nothing was said about getting DNA from the entire population. Read the post people. You have to start somewhere and Middle school seemed like a good place to start because the kids there , For the most part, are not criminals yet.
Eventually you would have everyones DNA, However that would take 50 years or so.

No one is going to take your DNA, In middle school it would be part of your helth record, and a copy to the FBI. Know just what do you people think the FBI would do with your DNA code. Make an Army of James's. Not hardly. It would sit in a computer somewhere waiting for someone to Rape and kill a college girl and then it would be pulled out of the bank and that person would be arested. And if you were the parents of this girl you would be thankfull there is a DNA bank.
DNA is the best tool for law enforcment sence the horse.
And speeking of horse. Bob we agree?.
Ron
Old 06-09-2006, 08:33 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Kieth

If you put you shorts on, and took them off, you left DNA.
Your hair falls out, Your skin is replaced every 30 days (layers 1,2,&3), and People leak.
And , I wash my hands before I pee.
I know where My richard has been, My hands , on the other hand, are a different story. Just handling money could be concidered Hazarous to your helth. Shake hands with some one with a air born illness and you just got sick, but untill you know your sick you walk around makeing all your friends sick.
Ron
Old 06-09-2006, 09:24 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Advisor-that's what I felt. The laws of search and seizure must be met before anyone has to submit to any type of bodliy fluid search.

If your going to suceed your going to have to know how to deal with failure. (Joe Torre).