The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2018, 07:30 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default ANTI-America Nuts/Sickos

Quite unfortunately last night at Broadway's Toni Awards and TV spectacular it was also Quite disgustingly displayed or shown nationwide that there are many more ANTI-America Nuts/Sickos in wealthy information and entertainment industries,...than just actor, director, producer, leftist spokesman, or whatever, Robert Deniro.

It seemed like the entire audience cheered and applauded when Deniro said: "F--- Trump".

Granted, not all tuxes and gowns cheering could'v been typically Fanatical Leftists and/or ANTI-America Nuts/Sickos, and no doubt many were just going along with the herd to just keep their lucrative jobs, or get future lucrative jobs. (Information and entertainment fields are dominated by Leftists.)

Regardless, as an American Veteran I find both Deniro's and audiences asinine words and behavior last night very FRUSTRATING & DISAPPOINTING, since basically the type rhetoric one would expect from an enemy, and applauded on enemy soil.

Merely as an American, I find last nights display of Deniro's and a herd-like Stupidity downright embarrassing. Such made all We Americans look like fools to the world.

Still, and until last night, I never realized that there were so many wealthy American SUCKERS or FOOLS that could be so easily led-by-the-nose in public.

Guess I was wrong,...and PT Barnum was right (even about Big Shots & Movie Stars).

Neil

Last edited by reconeil; 06-11-2018 at 10:55 AM. Reason: correction
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links