The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-30-2006, 02:14 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default DISAPPOINTED in Neil

Always thought that one of The Fox News Channel's highly esteemed commentators Neil Cavuto was above the curve in logic and publicly addressing realities, and also pretty-much had head screwed on straighter than most in The Press/Media.

However, recently hearing him say: "LOOKS LIKE we're (re. Country) divided on terror..." was truly disappointing. Damn,..."LOOKS LIKE"?????????

Get Real, Neil (nice rhyme and nickname also ).
Americans have been purposefully divided by The Democrat Political Machine FOR YEARS over terrorism, and quite differently united for the sole political effort or objective of either retaining or: "Recapturing The White House". Nationally quite sad, sick or perverted for sure (some also believe quite treasonable during wartime),...but unarguably true.

Therefore Neil, and since nothing is of more importance to America and World than Survival from Terrorism these wartime days, how come you didn't actually say-it-like-it-is (your normalcy)? Such was most certainly warranted. Don't you think?

In that context and with your usual un-equivocating honesty (as expected), shouldn't you have differently stated:
IT'S UNARGUABLE that America IS GREATLY POLITICALLY: "DIVIDED on terror...", INSTEAD?

After all, only politicians, journalists, suspect leftist organizations and/or: "Talking Heads" in general are GREATLY POLITICALLY: "DIVIDED on terror".
Whereas, the vast majority of: "We The People" and/or most likely: "Soft Targets of Opportunity for Islamic Terrorist Scum" ARE NOT.

Most sane Americans would instead much prefer that all terrorist mass-murdering attackers were killed and destroyed anywhere found or ferreted-out on earth,...AND ANYWAY POSSIBLE.

Besides, doesn't even make sense wasting wartime debating and undermining Our National Survival rather than just uniting for killing and destroying the enemy as best as possible, and thus insure Our National Survival? Also, isn't it better to go down or die fighting,...than just foolishly give up ones, family's and friends' lives up to the altar of some politically naive or stupid gods or zealots????

The Nobody Neil
AKA: N.R. Filidei / Avenel, New Jersey
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2006, 04:10 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Maybe it?s a style issue, Neil. His style seems to be subdued, understated but really smart and well informed. His opposite is over at MSNBC and belches blue flame and makes a lot of racket for little or no apparent purpose. ?Hardball? should be renamed ?Hard on?.

And yes, the split on terror is a real thing and I know the exact day, hour and moment it started. The first jet that hit the WTC hadn?t finished self-consuming when it began.

I figure there are four political grouping in the US, from left to right, there are Liberals, Democrats, Republicans and Conservatives and three of four are not terrorist enabling that I can tell. There is not a single Demo that I know personally that speaks any differently than I about grabbing the rabid weasels by the tail and smashing their heads against the rocks and would do great violence to protect their families. Personally, I?m a near to center stripe moderate Republican and can clearly see that I have no serious beef with clear-minded Demos.

Terrorist enabling Liberals are another story and there is no common ground, period. They walk on dangerous ground and I know of none of the three of four groups that will give up a child, grandchild, loved one or friend for their apparent enabling cause.
I do NOT consider the vast majority of Liberals to be pro-terrorist, but maybe caboosing on to a bad situation train for the purposes of gaining political foot traction. And ay sus no, I don?t buy into the Liberal ?human compassion? yada-yada. As far as I?m concerned they shot their wad in Cambodia when they enabled the communists to butcher and plunder at will and whispered not a peep of protest when their enablement spiraled totally out of control.

But then pretty boy Clooney tells us that Liberals are always right, so by extrapolation, I suppose that the brutal murder of one third of the Cambodian population is a Liberal success story, but one they want to keep secret so as to avoid the kudos n? applause of all, being shy and humble people that they are. But then the Hollywood Liberals tell us that it was, in fact, US Conservatives that ran the Cambodian and Vietnamese extermination, torture and butcher centers from 1975 to present. Elect Ed Asner and Tommy Smothers, the know the real story, by Neptune.

Scamp