The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-05-2023, 03:25 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Pride In Our Citizenship - Stand Fast & Fight

3-5-2023

Most people take for granted the honor and the benefits of being An American Citizen – and more is the shame!” Granted, we are not always right or perfect by any means, but we are proud, we are courageous, we are defiant and we are mighty even if in nothing but honor!

There will always be those individuals who are never quite satisfied with the status quo, and in a way, this too, is both a good and a bad thing! But always remember that: “With complacency - also comes sloth and laziness - and once again, more is the crying shame!!”

But alas, unlimited advancement, also sires a mindless-greed along that often crooked-road to so-called success? And this too, is often a commodity that is (unfortunately), essential to progress and even to societal advancement, for a scant few!” But this is not to say, that there are never “Those Abject Bastards”, who seek to usurp the arduous labors of others or even those ultra-greedy political fools, who see things only in the light of “What Is In It - For them Alone!

But I do suppose that this mindset too, is sometimes essential to the economic growth of “Any Mighty Nation”, even if its practitioners are often a seedy and stinking lot - and people who could never be considered to be a quintessential nose gay of humanity, or even patriots for that matter? “But the problem is that these people know exactly who and what they really are”, and care not what anyone else thinks of them, until that is, they finally do come face to face with –

“The Devil Himself!”

Hardcore
Old 03-06-2023, 03:37 AM

Boy HC - the devil himself must really hate you for your
recognition of his nasty artistic work. It takes time for
many to find fault within themselves. It's always been
trial and error as we progress through life from the
beginning to the end. With age comes knowledge as
us older folks tend to relate or rehash to.

What could I have done different - if I had that chance?

I myself - have also - stated this in my later years - but
to recognise them - is one thing - correcting them is
another way but after the fact. And knowing this - and
what it may have caused - is it correctable - or just too late?

Baggage! The world is full of it. The running of the mouth
and then the discretion used to confront those issues
are later found to be - absurd or wrong. And then to
characterise ones inner judgement without all the facts.
-
It happens often - and to judge without all the facts -
is dead wrong!
-

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote