The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-19-2004, 09:17 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy Poor Choices?

Like that planted question about armor for the ?Hummers?, I too have but a single question for the establishment at this point: ?Why is it that a goodly portion of the Cabinet has, is, or will, bite the dust, even before President Bush is sworn in for a second term??

If something works, you don?t fix it do you, and as such, I have to assume that over half of this Administration?s Cabinet was non functional, at odds with Presidential edict, or just plain useless!?

And what of these new improved (?) choices for Cabinet Secretaries - will they be any better (or worse for that matter), than the people whom they are replacing? I personally have a big problem with this ?RESIGNATION? thing, as to save face, those who resign are often given little (if any) choice in the matter!

So what is the real veritas (truth) behind this mass exodus? We all know that a president (any President) relies heavily upon the advice and recommendations of his cabinet of sages. And if that advice is faulty, people can die, economies falter, and populations inevitably suffer?!

?AND SO IT IS, UNFORTUNATELY!!?

VERITAS