The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-07-2002, 08:45 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question No One's Blinking Yet!!!

There it stood, like a gigantic, 100 million year old pile of petrified ?Stegosaurus (dinosaur) Shit?. A huge table set up in neat (diplomatic) fashion, piled high with documents, affidavits, binders, and diplomatic bull excrement, all attesting to the fact (?) that ?Iraq Has No Weapons of Mass Destruction!? Yeah, and there ain?t no crime in Washington DC either!? (Duh!)? Hell, for a brief moment there, it almost looked like the United Nations was finally getting on the ball (ALMOST)????

Well so much for ?As The Middle East Churns? for now!?

Back on the home front, (Purely And Simply) ?THE ECONOMY IS TAKING A DUMP!? And even here in the (Not So) Golden State (California), Governor Gray Davis is pulling in the reins of spending where it hurts - our schools etc!! God forbid that any politico would ever offer to take a pay cut to do his (or her) part - as talk like this could incite a bureaucratic revolt in ?No Man?s Land!? And any chatter along these lines is ?Strictly Verbieten? in the "Boutiques Und Bistros" frequented by the "E.E.E." (Elite Escargot-Entourage!)

Of course, there are certain things that you just know for a fact will remain ?Rock Solid?, like ?Gibraltar, UAL and Enron? (Well, one out of three ain?t too bad)?! Hell, United Airlines is running out of gas (literally), and their Friendly Skies are fast becoming hostile, at least to the airlines itself! (A 68% Plunge in stock value this week alone, if I heard the media correct)? ?So I guess that any talk of potential war will at least partially mask the stench of economic decay??

And even the White House is reeling with the sudden firing of two key players. ?Ah yes (As W.C. Fields would say): ?Today?s hero is indeed tomorrow?s bum, and vice-versa!? What was it the President said of one of the ?Recent Heave-ees?: ?The guy was too blunt and argumentative!? (Apparently not a good little toady or yes man?) I guess that it is still ?Politically Correct? to pass the ?Bureaucratic Buck of Blame!?? What ever happened to ?This Puppy Stops Here? (Harry S. Truman, I think)? ?Oh well, it was, is, and always will be - ?The other guy?s fault, regardless of party affiliation, right??

As far as that ?Hussein (Cheshire) Cat? is concerned, how is he going to explain to his people about being force-fed the (watered-down) mandates of the UN on weapon?s inspection? After all, he has the people of Iraq convinced that ?HE WON THE WAR BACK IN ?91?, don?t he? And winners and real he-men never have explain or to say ?I?m Sorry!? (Oops!!)

After all is said and done, only one thing is for certain - ?Someone is lying like hell, and Hussein?s track record ain?t all that good as concerns truth!?

Do I smell a mountain of camel crap here - ?NO MAYBE ABOUT IT??

VERITAS :cd:
Old 12-07-2002, 09:34 AM

Hardcore, the doo-doo, both domestic and dromedary, is indeed getting deep.

Question: If we end up going into Iraq, do you think Hussein will burn his oil fields like he did to Kuwait's?

I'm ashamed to be here, but not ashamed enough to leave.......
Jeff
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2002, 09:54 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Jeff

Absoulutely!!!

This guy will cause as much trouble that he can!

And then like the coward that he is, he will run and hide!!!

If he is as brave as he likes to show to the Media, why in the Hell wasn't he at the head of his army in 1991? I hope that this time that is where he is, because that is where we will bury him!!!