The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-18-2002, 02:31 PM

Default Dd

This is going to be another one of my REAL cracy ones, But what the Heck You only live once.

How many of you Men or Women take the same route to work in the AM and the same at the PM.

Do any of you ever pay attention to the driver beside you?

MOST are men going to work, right?

The rest are women putting on their makeup.

BUT!!!!!! Coming home/going home WHO is Driving and just where did they come from????????

I hope I put that right.. The Man is driving to work in a suit and tie deal and then you see him in his auto in the evening without the tie and a DD driving.

SHIT FACED!!!!!!

Lawyers/Judges perhaps

Oh Well,, I said it is going to be another .........

enough..............
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2002, 02:36 PM

When I went to work in the morning (at 4 AM) there were only women on the road. No man would get up for work that early!
Old 11-18-2002, 11:44 PM

I don't know Jane, ...we might have crossed paths at that time of the morningas I wassneaking homeafter a nite of bar hopping. (nokangaroo innuendo intended)
Old 11-18-2002, 11:59 PM

Here we go again. I used to be up at 4.30am to get dressed for work. Leave at five and drive for 45 mins. No kangaroos on the road but plenty of foxes. Another introduced pest. You would be astounded, or maybe not, to the number of foxes in the city areas of Sydney. They follow the creek lines and water courses like pigs.

Jane,

Do women work at 4am so they don't have to put on make-up in traffic? And the boss doesn't get in until 10am so you can discuss secret women's business on the bosses time?

Ken,

I thought you would be past bar hopping and night owling.

Reeb,

I don't know what you're drinking little buddy, but I think I should order a box or a case
Old 11-19-2002, 12:44 AM

All this talk about work is getting me nervous, ...and what with Reeb running into drunken lawyers andjudges, Wazza dodging foxes, and Jane out there at 4:00am in the morning competing in the Women's 500 ..It's no wonder I'm out bar hopping all night.
Old 11-19-2002, 03:02 AM

I used to have to dodge deer and foxes, and one day a herd of racoon ran in front of the car. Never knew they stampeeded before.
Ken, sometimes I left the bar to go to work. Only the days where I wanted to see things explode though.
Waz, sometimes we were there at 4 and then still there after the bosses left for the day. After awhile, you turn into a mushroom, never seeing the light of day. Worked in a bomb proof room, no windows, airlock doors. So, putting on makeup made us look human!