The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-21-2006, 09:22 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Post Provable Consiracy!

Contrary to the malignant chuckles that emanate from the corpulent throats of our political lords and masters, ?CONSPIRACY DOES EXIST HERE IN THE UNITED STATES of AMERICA!?

CONSPIRACY , according to Webster is: ?An agreeing or planning of two or more persons to do an evil act in concert!? In government, this is often a way of life, and as a prominent politico once put it: ?Relax man, its all-just politics!?

Well for his information, and the record as well, murder, treason, carnage and the ?Big Lie? also fit into this category of political excuses!

CASE IN POINT, and I will (and have) sworn my life to it:

Illegal experimentation upon our own, and by our own, has run rampant in the recent past (1939 to at least the 1990s). Provable atrocities, the likes of which we have even gone to war over in the past, and domestic atrocities that were conducted without the mandated ?Informed Consent Forms?, or even the knowledge of the American victims themselves (ref.: DAIG - IN 21-75, COS 385, the Church Senate Reports on experimentation of 1977, etc.), have themselves become common place, accepted and covered up for by certain high ($$$$) powers!

And yet, "We The People" have accepted these abominations just as easily as we inhale our next breath of air! I mean what the Hell, as long as it happens to the other guy, who cares, right?

?So lets take it to the next step!? What happens when these viciously diseased vermin, when caught, even lie like hell to federal courts? It has happened you know, and just recently at that! Do we still pass it off as a ?SO WHAT, OR WHO CARES?? Is that really what America is all about these days?

Recently, I threw down my glove and challenged the President, a senator or two, the director of an RO, and even the esteemed political minister of the Senate, to examine the iron clad proof that is in my possession. Proof that, without any doubt, shows that a (so-called) respected member (or members) of a VARO did indeed lie under sworn testimony, and under the threat of perjury, to destroy a veteran?s claim. A claim that offered up hard evidence that, not only had illegal experimentation in violations of international codes taken place right here in America, but indeed, that threats, record destruction, intimidation, and foul lies (under oath) oozing from the lips of this individual and his equally odious cohorts, did indeed take place, and was systemically covered up for by the system!

Instead of facing provable facts, however, some of these lying- thoroughbred dogs, circled their wagons of dishonor, ignored facts (addressing only what they chose to), and acted like the indignantly injured parties? "Most devious cretins usually do when caught with their pants down around their ankles!"

?So where does that leave us as a nation?? While our gallant troops are fighting and dying upon foreign shores to protect life, liberty, justice and truth, many of our in-crowd continues to urinate upon all that we stand for!

Again, when a bought and paid for (provable) liar can give a sworn deposition to a federal veteran?s court that is more full of more bull shit than even he is, and the bureaucracy knowingly rushes to the defense of this provable liar, what does this say for certain elements of that multi-billion dollar government agency?

Get exited you bureaucratic sunsabitches - get indignant, and get offended at the truth! By all means, call me on my accusations in front of the international media, and I will prove, not only in our courts but also to the entire world, that your word, your oath and you yourselves mean less than nothing! "We as the only truly free nation in the world must lead by example!"

Our nation is loaded with truly honorable and patriotic individuals. People who are a credit to our country. It is a shame that the few who consider themselves above the laws of God and man are still allowed to vomit forth their destructive lies, while invoking the name of the Almighty! Worse yet, however, are those with the power to right this wrong and expose these filthy beast - but instead, are genuinely content not to make waves and feed off of the decaying crumbs!

Is abetting this type of conspiracy with one?s silence, really the American way (NOT IN MY BOOK IT ISN'T)? But what the Hell, when this (or these) political parasites are finally exposed for what they are, they will merely deny, cry, be kicked up starirs with a fat pention, and then laugh (at us) like hell, all the way to the bank and the lecture curcuit!!

"WHEN, IF EVER, WILL WE EVER LEARN?

VERITAS