The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-08-2003, 10:35 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

In reality, we all have a bias toward eye and ear candy of our choosing. In terms of objective news and news analysis it?s a choice of least worst and no better than that. I have totally given up on CNN as being able to do anything without spin and tall tales. A few times they have reported on things I had direct and personal knowledge of and they out and out fib and fabricate and that ain?t no shit. The truth doesn?t hurt but if CNN can?t put a Liberal spin on stuff I believe they would grab their chest and fall over dead. They are simply the worst of worsts and it?s no small wonder they can no longer compete and run with second and third-rate talent. My preference is either MSNBC or Fox as they both seem to at least try to keep the BS and spin down to a dull roar. Besides that, I?m an indirect stockholder in MSNBC and ya can bet your boots they hear from me if they put up some dope or dopette up that cant speak without some stupid Liberal political spin. I just wish I had the same level of stock ownership in Fox. That outfit is red hot and growing by leaps and bounds. If I did, ya can bet I?d be sitting on a beach in Tahiti sipping some suds and watching for what the waving grass reveals.

Politically, I?m a matching bookend to Griz and have just grown very weary of the Liberal subtrafudge now ya see now ya don?t shell game. Every Sunday morning I read the San Francisco Chronicle and the Reno Gazette Journal and compare who is saying what about what and that is an astounding journey into the art of Liberal subtrafudge. Heck, I started out as a registered Democrat and feel very angry that the liberals have hijacked my home party. So that mob did a student body left, I stayed the same, so I guess that makes me a center of the road more or less Republican of sorts, maybe. But I?m mostly disinterested and resentful of all the wasteful political skullduggery and deception that plays out 24/7. Anymore, I think the best way would be to grab up a couple of rasty, feisty Tom cats, tie their tails together, label one L and one C, pitch them over a clothes line and the last one howling gets to be da King, Papa Doc, President for life. That would be a lot more honest than what we got coming down, for sure.

Scamp

P.S. And Scout,
One more deal. Unless Cal takes steps to issue a different type of drivers license to the Wets, guess who just picked up the vote franchise. In most places it only takes a drivers license to register to vote so they are in. I have a bad vision of bus loads of Mexicans coming across the border just to get a drivers license and register to vote, the going on back home to await US election time. Who knows, we could get all of northern Mexico in the Cal voting pool now. If nothing else his nibs Guv Davis deserves the Darwin Award for the most stupid suicidal government act of the century. If all this comes to fruition, the Cal vote becomes meaningless, watered down and totally without credibility. Just what we need, right.