The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-25-2009, 12:05 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Random Violence In New Orleans

“What in the Hell is wrong with our society?” Our nation is beginning to resemble “Downtown Baghdad” and even “Tiananmen Square” on a Saturday Night!!

Three men, two women, a teen, and even a mere baby were wounded by revelers in the “Big Easy” in what was reported to be random violence! This was not a war zone, nor was it a vendetta it was reported, just pure, unadulterated insanity, perpetrated by two teens!! The hatred of humanity, any humanity of any sex or age, apparently knows no boundaries within the insane mentalities of a few?!

In absolute disgust, I called a friend (?) of mine in government in a neighboring state to discuss the story that I had seen, and that college students were being warned to stay clear of the border towns to the south. I further related how our Border Patrol is under constant attack. Attacks that far too many here in our country see no wrong with? “What in the Hell is amiss with these people?”

“This friend in state government remarked, in effect, that this was no big deal, as it is the Border Patrol’s job?”

Well, I take great exception to this remark from this (former) friend! I know a lot of these kids who serve in the Border Patrol and law enforcement. Most of them are great and dedicated, and hail from all parts of this great nation of ours! They do not, and must not, have targets pinned to their backs!

These Border Patrol Agents are not much different than our kids now serving out in the Middle East, patriots (nearly) one and all! And as a matter of fact, some years back, I placed a call to Social Security in Sacramento, and the individual who answered the phone remarked about (what he considered to be) the bad treatment being given to illegals, whom he referred to as “HIS PEOPLE!?” Prior to this, I had thought of us all, legally and lawfully residing within this nation as Americans, regardless of our ancestry? When I asked for this gent’s name, however, he immediately hung up on me!

Is this our nation, or is it not?

Are we all Americans, or are we not?

Are we yet a sovereign country, or has this changed as a result of this new tenant of Internationalism?

We can not have our pride hyphenated. We are not a nation that promotes dual citizenship! And we can not accept the dictates of foreign nationals, or the foreign governments that they still (apparently) serve? VERITAS (Truth)
Old 02-25-2009, 02:16 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Hardcore,...

Rick,
Specifically liked your: "Is this our nation, or is it not?" question.
However,...believe your posing same to the wrong people and/or: "We The (Schnooks)".

Believe the quite valid question should be instead posed all political electees or appointees
of The Three Governmental Branches (Executive, Legislative & Judicial), since "They" all
quite obviously believe & rule that America's Constitution & Bill of Rights cover every living
& breathing foreign national on earth (Terrorist Mass-murdering Enemies ALSO).

Doesn't matter one iota to all such basically: "In-your-face" Rulers posing as Public Servants
that Our Forefathers penned Our Constitution SOLELY to Protect & Serve The U.S. Citizenry.

Nor, could Our Wise Founding Fathers ever believe that The U.S.Taxpayer would be politically
forced or dictated paying for the well being of MANY MILLIONS of Criminally Illegal Aliens
already here & THOUSANDS MORE daily sneaking into America as we speak.
"They" weren't money squandering idiots.

They too no doubt are just as disgusted by current Bipartisan Political Rulers permitting such
daily in their Beloved America,...and must also be rolling over in their graves.

Forget about that: "Sovereignty" question, Rick. Get Real.
Only sovereign people in this hemisphere are from South & Central America & Canada.

Maybe we should go to Mexico City or such for all grievances, since obviously Washington
not concerned about the vast majority & sure-as-hell-doesn't care diddly any longer for
We non-minority Americans. We're good & obedient $heep to be $heared. That'$ about it.

Neil
Old 02-25-2009, 06:37 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Neil

It did!!!!!! I did not just write this to hear my brain gurgling! This went out to those to whom I wanted to make a point. Of course you know, that these people will never respond to what I had to say!!!

Rick
Old 02-25-2009, 08:18 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default HC,...

Rick,
Of course I know: "That these people will never respond to what I (You or any non-royal,
not powerful or: "UN-Connected" American Citizens) had to say". Why should they?

Pompous Queens, Princes & Princesses, Lords & Ladies & entire large gaggle of lesser mini-
Rulers (about 600) need never account to anyone but The King & Sheriff of Nottingham.

Such obviously a shame, my friend. But, suck-it-up & just keep taxpaying as lordly dictated.
There's SOOOOOO MAAANY poor foreign nationals here needing MY/YOUR/OUR Money much
more than than we do (tee-hee). So, forget your brain & have a heart (double tee-hee).

Neil