The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-23-2005, 12:47 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Then Came The Light Of Truth!!

It has just been disclosed that even with OPEC supplying, as they have promised, an additional 2,000,000 more barrels a day in oil (their entire capacity they claim), the price of gas here in our nation will soon rise to over $4 a gallon, and it won?t stop there either, unless we stop it!!

As a matter of fact, even if Hurricane Rita were to spare our refineries, the ?BLOOD & SNOT-SUCKING TRADERS? that I saw (not in the Middle East, but rather on Wall Street, The Most Wretched Den of Scum & Villainy Imaginable) are saying that it will make absolutely no difference at our pumps - NOW WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU?!

With all of the hype and excuses about the Middle-East being (almost) solely responsible for the current gasoline and fuel crisis and pricing, the truth finally flowed out of the festering mouth of at least a few ?Wall Street Pariahs!? They have, apparently, gotten away with so much betrayal, and for so long now, that they fear not the ire or retribution of anything as insignificant as the people of our nation!!

Ten years ago (1995), I wrote an unpublished, copyrighted book on this subject (CIVILUTION), and although I predicted some of what is occurring now, the publishers thought that the prospects of my fictional book taking place were totally outlandish! ?Well- well, how time and facts have changed!!?

I have but one question about this whole scenario - ?Where in the world is our government while all of this economic rape is going on?? Certainly not in our corner I fear!

When and if the black-hearted vermin (opinion) who are pulling off this act of social treason are exposed, and no matter how highly placed they may be, they should be drug from behind their oil-soaked desks, taken out into the streets, splattered with excrement, and driven out of town like the stinking dogs that they are! (opinion)

Does this sound harsh to you? Well how do you think the families of the poor and elderly who just might freeze to death this winter, the kids who cease to exist because their fathers could not afford the gasoline to get them to a hospital or themselves to work, the oldsters who starve to death for lack of the food that may triple in price because of transportation costs, and the soaring rents that will put many an American out into the streets feel! And let us never forget the obvious rise in crime that will accompany this disaster!

I deplore even the word ?REVOLUTION!? But there are of course, many kinds of revolutions (even peaceful ones), and the possibility for mounting discontent is rising on a daily basis, in my opinion! Just look at what happened in Watts, East L.A., Kent State, the anti-war protests, and the multitude of other such scenes of unrest, right or wrong!

Massive re-calls and impeachments are also a potential (peaceful) solution of sorts when people feel things are growing out of control? And for those of you who still insist that elements of our elected government can not control the situation, then I put it to you: "If they can?t - then who can?"

"And if such is indeed the case, why then are we paying them the big bucks?"

And if you believe that government can not control this current gas rape, or that a scant few bought and paid bureaucrats and business types are not profiting from it, then you had better roll over, for you are already half dead, again in my opinion!

One damned thing about this whole mess is a given - we are falling off of an economic precipice, and unless we apply the air brakes (and quickly) we are in for a brutal calamity. ?One that even we may not be able to pull ourselves out of or survive!!?

These words do indeed stick in my throat, but better that than watching the poor, the middle class, our hard working Americans, our honorable elderly, our kids, and our military overrun by the scant few entities who are intent on amassing vast fortunes at any cost, to their fellow Americans that is!!

"And for the record, did you know that the human brain has about 10,000 million brain cells, and that an ant's brain contains a mere 250,000?"

That means that a colony of about 40,000 ants has roughly the same (collective) number of brain cells as does a single human. Or if you prefer, still twice the brain cells and humanity as the entite damned population of oil pirates put together!! (another opinion)

VERITAS
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2005, 03:35 PM
Administrator

Distinctions
Special Projects VOM Staff Contributor 

Just one correction to the ant brain math. By the calculations posted above it would take 40 ants, not 40,000 to equal the number of brain cells in a single human.

I just had to post that after Frisco's dementia test shattered my self confidence
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote