The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-15-2003, 10:37 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Did The President Stop Short Again

?NO?, I am not talking about Gulf War I [1991]! Nor am I referencing any potential shortcomings (?) in Gulf War II, III or even IV, if such an animal ever does take place? What I am referring to here is related to the multiple sneak attacks levied against the people of the United States from within!

Hell, I am not even implying (this time) that the VA is screwed-up, nor am I attacking the myriad of (international) two-faced friends and allies that we have been blessed with! What I am talking about is the President?s recent attacks against major corporations who have grossly abused the trust and big $$$$ that they have squeezed from the hides of the working man (and woman) for decades!

?Insurance in California (and elsewhere) Is Mandatory?, or so the BS goes! (A State Certified Protection Racket?)

Thank God (am I still allowed to use the word God?) for Uninsured Motorist Coverage, for without it, many a victim of reckless or drunk drivers would be screwed (literally)! Hell, in just that last several years, two members of my own family have been nearly killed by people driving without insurance, and in both cases, the person doing the rear-ending admitted their fault!

The first case involved my wife being backed over by an octogenarian, with no insurance and no driver?s license! (My wife was on foot and severely injured!)

In the second incident, just recently, my son was rear-ended by a gal in a near new car, and she was doing about 60 MPH. My son and surrounding traffic were all legally stopped at a major freeway intersection during a rush hour traffic-jam!

The gal had a cellular phone stuck in her ear and claimed not to have seen the numerous cars that were stopped (legally) in front of her speeding vehicle! She didn?t even try to apply brakes!!

"So what does this have to do with the President," you ask? Well, as both of the drivers that I mentioned above were at fault and uninsured, it fell to the Insurance companies (uninsured motorist coverage) of my wife and son to handle the matter. Instead, however, of showing even a modicum of concern for their insured (my family), these vested bums fought not to meet their responsibilities! Responsibilities that they were well-paid to handle!

As a tragic matter of fact, one ?Pathetic Turd? (adjuster for my son?s insurance carrier) even went so far as to claim that ?My Son?s Uninsured Motorist Coverage? protected the person responsible for the accident in the first place, and not him (the victim)!? This adjuster even attempted to push this shit at my son?s lawyer, a lawyer that my boy was forced to hire when his own insurance company started to play games over his uninsured motorist coverage!!!

I figure that, as long as President Bush is on the warpath, both in the ?Middle East? and against ?Corporate Crooks?, maybe he should also look into these Insurance Rackets (opinion)!! I mean, what in the hell are we paying a fortune to these double-dealers for, if not to protect our asses, especially when we are in the right!

In my opinion, a few of these ?Insurance Bandits? too, need their asses handed to them in a barbed-wire basket!

?How about it Mr. Bush - Have you got room left in your agenda for yet another enemy of the common man?!? [opinion]

?Where there is no truth, there is no honor!!!!?

VERITAS