The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-23-2003, 04:49 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy Buchenwald - Baghdad Style!

?Wanted, dead or alive, preferably dead, dead, dead!!?

With the murder today of American POWs, the offer of safe passage for what will be left of Saddam Hussein, has to be totally withdrawn! After all, how many ?Nazi SS Prison Guards? after World War II, did we allow to waltz away to the good life? Why then, would we permit that ?Miserable Bastard Saddam?, his inner circle of war criminals, or the Republican Guard, to just walk away from their atrocities? ?NO WAY MUSTAFA!!?

After the ?Murders of American Servicemen and Service-women by Iraqi Dogs? claiming surrender, I was reminded of Buchenwald, Dachau and the other miserable hell-holes where ?Allied Prisoners of War? were systematically tortured and butchered by cretins not unlike ?Hussein and his beloved Republican Guard!?

Hussein, attempting to emulate his idol (Hitler), or maybe even the animals who ran the Hanoi Hilton, has (if he is still breathing) committed "An Atrocity Of The First Magnitude!" One that I am sure he, and his ?Walking Maggots? (Republican Guard), would if allowed to, repeat over and over again! ?This walking bucket of flatulistic puke (Hussein) is nefarious!!

Like most ?Yellow Slime Balls?, however, those responsible for these executions, will merely crawl back into some ?Shit-Ridden Sewer? to avoid capture or detection! Well, it won?t work ass-holes, as the price that will be levied upon your heads (should you escape, and I doubt it) would make even a priest himself forget his alter-boys, and seriously think about turning you in, if he knew where you were!?

?There is no power in ?Heaven, on Earth, or in Hell? that can save you now!? And just the appearance of a ?Republican Guard Uniform?, will be the same as giving the order to ?OPEN FIRE!? (opinion)

With all of the ?TLC? that your ?Surrendering Iraqi Troops? have been receiving, and your blatant execution of our POWs, I doubt if any country (world-wide) would offer you a dog coop to live in, or shit and polluted water to eat and drink?!

In closing, I don?t know where you are cringing Saddam, but your cohorts had better hope that there is room for them too! Who knows, maybe our buds in France, Russia or Germany, will offer you and yours a safe haven! ?If not, there is always room in Hell!?

VERITAS