The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-29-2006, 06:11 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Dufar Genocide

There was this commercial that said , President Bush, Stop the Genocide in Du far.
Africans have been killing Africans ever sense there were three.
This is a UN problem not a US problem. And it certainly is not a Bush problem.
Instead of growing food, making a business, and building a government , These people would rather the United States send them money and food so they can go on doing nothing, making more babies, and killing each other. Its not the United States problem, neither is the growing population in India.

Hear is a site telling of the ad.
http://thinkprogress.org/2005/08/23/ad-rejected/

Ron
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2006, 07:07 AM

Ron I agree we are the big brother to too many organizations and we get little return on our investments. Send them the tools they need to grow their crops - help them find water and let them then see the rewards they so badly need. Foreign aide is really a reckless organization and too much of the monies being sent is being skimmed off to support the staff that is suppose to be doing the good.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 08:53 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Ron and Boats,

This is just another "nearing mid-term election" bullshit thing. First off, Clooney's running this show, secondly, since when is it Bush's job. Here's another clue for Clueless Clooney, where was he and his crowd when 800,000 Ruwandans were being murdered and why weren't they running ads asking what their hero Clinton was doing about it. They know Bush ain't gonna do a thing about Dufar, so it will become a campaign issue. "Republicans let genocide go on!" kinda crap. I doubt there are 100 people in this country that truly give a shit about what's happining there. It's an African thing....let them handle it. Nobody seems to give a shit that in Rhodesia....oh, sorry, Zimbabwa, that whites are being murdered and kicked off their farms. Seems like genocide to me. MR. CLOONEY! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT THE GENOCIDE IN ZIMBABWIE??????

Pack

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 09-29-2006, 09:27 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 

Pac
Some interesting comments on a Blog. The left colum is a little history on the Blog owner.
http://www.sandmonkey.org/2006/05/30...n-people-dead/
Old 09-29-2006, 12:52 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

What the Clooney propaganda didn?t mention is the Sudan became an Islamic State in 1983 and what has been happening from that time until now is escalating Islamic conversion by sword, at least that?s the apparent motivation for the slaughter of Christians. If the global Moslem population wanted the slaughter stopped, it would be stopped. But once again, ?silence is acceptance?. So of a sudden the Demo politicos or Clooney give a fig about the global Moslem slaughter of innocents? Since when and what did I miss?

Hypocrisy is a terrible thing to watch and it's the same disengeniousness that eminates out of the the UN, EU, and African League. All talk and no walk, dump the problem in the yanque lap.

And if the US would be so foolish as to set one military boot on the ground there, just watch who will be yelping like scaded dogs, Clooney included.

Our plate is running over with yelping scalded dogs, no need for any surplus supply.

Scamp
Old 09-29-2006, 01:55 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

If you want to witness even greater hyprocrisy than that being demonstrated by da dims, just ask yourself where's the involvement of the NAACP and any other Black group. With one group of Africans selling another group of Africans into slavery, one might think some pro-Black group would be all a-twitter with actions. Nary a peep.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 09-29-2006, 02:00 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 

Same with Black millionairs (baseball, football, basketball, Rap, etc. ) helping out Katrina victums, or any "geto" in any big city.
Old 09-29-2006, 03:25 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

And by the by, possibly the only thing WJC did right, but for the wrong reasons, was to stay out of the Rhonda mess. He would have pulled his patented PC military campaign tricks and the next thing we?d have had is troops on the ground without back-up or proper security and facing the howling, blood thirsty, Hutu militia. Ay sus, the thing of nightmares, for sure. And if our crap had gotten strung out, the only hope would have been the hapless UN troops who had already been chopped to raspberry flakes by the Hutu militia.

Mogadishu and Port of Aden bracketed Rhonda and both those tragedies are directly the result of forbidden back-up in one instance and forbidden deck security and armed patrol launch procedures in the other.

Scamp
Old 09-29-2006, 03:54 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Ron,

Interesting web site, blog, thing. Some real idiots....and some people making good historical facts. I agree with Scamp....it became Moslem, and look at the results. None of our business...let the French handle it.

Pack

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)