The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-05-2009, 03:03 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Lightbulb Neil

With all due respect, Sir, you should take the time to know those that you perceive to be the enemy before you judge them. I've got several years of post in the political forum that you would have done well to review before you posted your commentary and critique.

Also please note my posts dated 05-05-09 on the thread where you posted the comments below are in regard to the present civil war taking place between people that I love and care for on both sides of the matter and has nothing to do with the question of politics.

My post were meant to be a little trip down memory lane,

Arrow

=================

Neil wrote:

Arrow,...

Guess it fair saying that YOU don't approve of there being a: "Political Debate" forum here,
and especially since going quite poorly for those you obviously prefer?

That's too bad, since most everything is OVERLY-politicized all-to-hell in America.
Hell,...what's Right or Wrong, Whom Are (or not) permitted publicly insulting others at whim
plus the very well-being (or not) of Veterans are also very politicized. Even most all your
listing of personal concerns are usually: "OVERLY-politicized all-to-hell".

In that context I don't believe that any not marching to Dem Tune and/or opposing The
Political Supremacist Breed should be denied a forum here for defending themselves against
any such purposefully hurtful lies, insults & character assassinations, by Attack Dog Dems.

Just because Bush, McCain & other Republicans or Conservatives never fought back against
scurrulously false allegations,...doesn't mean that any Honorable Veterans should be so
stifled of muzzled from doing so to suit, here on Patfiles.

Besides, and since actually were The Veterans giving EVERYONE in America Free Speech,...
why should such be denied to us, ANYWHERE? Keep it sensible & civil of course,...and/or
as David states so or requires at the very beginning of the Political Debate Forum.

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2009, 04:14 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Arrow,...

Your listing certainly didn't come across like no: "Little trip down memory lane",...to me.
Your distress over what occured on Political Debate: "Has nothing to do with the question
of politics",...also seems quite strange to me here on The Political Debate Forum?

Besides, I don't have to: "Perceive" or "Review" anything about obvious enemies (military or civilian).
If walks like an enemy & continually insults & character assassinates me & like-minded like
an enemy, it is both My & Friends' Enemy...and that's that. Silly thinking otherwise.

Sorry, Arrow.
But, my commenting any differently would be quite phony or hypocritically condescending.

Also and not being a Devout Political Hack, I usually just: "Calls 'em as I sees 'em" anyway.
Most assuredly am never Politically-Correct and/or epitome of an oxymoron.

Neil
Old 05-05-2009, 04:16 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Lightbulb To your point on politcal forum or not...

Although I have posted volumes here in defense of my own political views. Views, by the way, that are not hid in a corner somewhere. Any forum that keeps veterans from standing together fighting for health and well being of the one on his left and on his right and the concerns of his younger brothers and sisters coming after him can fall back into the hell from whence it came as far as I’m concerned.

Arrow

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 05-05-2009, 04:44 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Lightbulb Neil

You seem to be forgetting the subject got changed on Larry's thread (sorry Larry) and I'm addressing the second subject and not the first.

Now I am signing off on this thread as per usual I really do not understand your writing style (maybe it's that gender thing) and so might misunderstand you to be saying I'm the enemy. Which would be quite funny to all those that know my heart if it were not so absurd.

Arrow

Old 05-05-2009, 06:10 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Arrow,...

Re: "I'm the enemy"

You said/wrote it. I never did.
Lighten-up.

Neil
Old 05-05-2009, 07:40 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Lightbulb

"With all due respect, Sir, you should take the time to know those that you perceive to be the enemy before you judge them. I've got several years of post in the political forum that you would have done well to review before you posted your commentary and critique. " ~ Arrow ~

"Besides, I don't have to: "Perceive" or "Review" anything about obvious enemies (military or civilian). If walks like an enemy & continually insults & character assassinates me & like-minded like an enemy, it is both My & Friends' Enemy...and that's that. Silly thinking otherwise". ~ Neil ~

===============================

Oh silly me. I misunderstood your pontificating on the words “perceive’ and “enemy” as an actual and direct reply or reference to my use of the same two words used in my paragraph posted above. A paragraph that was posted in reference to your sentence “Guess it fair saying that YOU don't approve of there being a: "Political Debate" forum here, and especially since going quite poorly for those you obviously prefer?”

It seems linear thinking is one of those characteristics of mine that just will not be conquered.

Not to worry though I did take one of your suggestions and turned the lights on in the house. It’s really quiet pleasant and thank you for reminding me.

Arrow

Old 05-05-2009, 08:13 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Lightbulb To the rest of the world...

Just a little something to help you lighten up with me.

Old 05-06-2009, 12:45 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Arrow,...

WOW!!!,...that's: "Far Out", "Peace-Love" & "Heavy"!!!

Neil