The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-30-2003, 08:58 PM

One thing for sure..Nobody will ever kidnap him. Who would want him???
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2003, 11:04 AM

Philly,

I thought I had sent my message twice, till I figured out you were responding. I'm not as swift on the computer as you all are.

But yes I did see Sweet Home Alabama, I really like Reese Witherspoon. I think she is one of the best young stars out there today. She can make me laugh!!!!
Also I love the song......

Have to go back to work talk to you all later....

Deb
A
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2003, 01:28 PM

Hi Dadams,

I agree with you on Reese. What a nice young lady she is. I think it's her wholesomeness and her southern charm that has stolen the hearts of everyone. One gets tired of the trashy styles we see so often in Hollywood. It's refreshing to see someone like her in movies.
Old 05-05-2003, 11:13 AM

I wonder if IT'S parents let it in the front door, could you sit at the table at Thanksgiving and choke a meal down with that sitting there. The really bad part is I am sure he could find a jury that would award him a million in compensation for discrimination. I hope he lives to be 90. the rings on his face will be at his knees.
Old 05-05-2003, 12:46 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Mikey......

Not a lot for that manifestation to worry about in terms of employment, longevity or social situations. Chances are overwhelming that he (I think a he) has long ago reduced his brain to pabulum and dry raisins through generous self-medication with all kinds of ?good shit?. Pity I?d say.

Scamp