Contributor 
Default Jimmy's success

No respect intended

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2007, 12:47 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

But the best is right at hand and up to bat just next. Jimmy?s main, main, man, Hugo Chavez, is about to dump all pretence of having a representative form of government or a constitution, declare himself the sole giver of laws, extend his term as Capo de tuti Capi indefinitely and become the absolute dictator of Venezuela, for keeps. A real ?Papa Doc? story for sure.

Plus Chavez has aspirations of grabbing Cuba so as to help poor ailing Fidel retain the revolutionary legacy and lift the burden from the shoulders of elderly Raul. Poor babies need a timeout, I reckon.
These events surely must put some spring n? bounce in Jimmy?s step, oh happy Georgia day, eh.

Scamp
Old 01-31-2007, 04:52 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

What an embarassment this idiot has become. He will go down as America's worst president......well he was America's worst but doubt the government schools will ever teach that. He also has won the America's worst ex-president award. I love it that Chavez is going to become the dictator of Venezuela. Funny how the media just isn't picking up on this atrocity. Oh, well, I don't live there and the Venzi'es "elected" this asshole. It's their problem. Not sure the Cuban people want him mucking around. They can't wait for Castro to croak so they can finally have good relations with us and start bringing back those Yankee Dollars.

Pack

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 02-01-2007, 07:25 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Pack

You raise an interesting scenario of dueling dollars: yankee vs. Hugo's pesos. If Hugo starts pouring $$ into Cuba, there will be two avenues of discontent, one leading from the internal Cuban sense of individualism, and the second from the Venezuealans wanting to keep their $ for themselves. Ultimately, if not sooner, the yankee $ will prove to be more attractive and less intrusive to the Cubans.

Carter is and will be the worst president and former president. All things told, he hated the military, almost as much as Slick Willie did, and his obsession with "human rights" ws the major reason for the fall of the Shah; we are and will be paying the
piper for that mistake for generations.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 02-05-2007, 10:14 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Pack, Scamp, Scout..........

Don't believe that: "Jimmy WHO" was worst American President ever, even though proved having as much knowledge and common sense about worldly ways, realities and TRUE enemies,...as did and still do Jane Fonda, Harry Belafonte, and such. Besides, Carter only had 4 years to screw things up royally for America.

Whereas, Bill Clinton had 8 years to decimate and demoralize both The U.S. Military and Intel Community, and such that ONLY greatly pleased DNC & Millions of America's terrorist enemies worldwide. In fact, "Old Slick" quite proudly (quite duplicitously also) referred to such drastic cuts or deadly reductions as: "Reducing 250,000 government jobs". Yeah,sure. "Government jobs",...my ass!!!

Hell, it's no wonder why Bill called: "Slick Willy" by longtime friends and/or Fellow Perps or Cohorts from Arkansas,...and no doubt later by Monica also. Nickname suits him to a T.

Thus, have to believe that The ex-Loverboy-In-Chief Old Billy-Boy beats out Carter hands down,...as worse president FOR America ever.

Hey,...don't believe me?
Well then, just ask either Hillary, Monica or Rosalynn if wanting to have another and/or second opinion. Given a little sodium pentothol and/or Truth Serum,...I'm sure that all 3 would concur.

Neil
Old 02-05-2007, 01:43 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Neil

One factor to consider in evaluating president's effectiveness, leadership abilities, and overall status: check the relative troop morale during their respective tenures. During the Carter, years, morale was at its lowest point, with massive resignations, early retirements, and other administrative means of showing displeasure. The budget situation was even worse: e didn't have enough $$ to buy diesel to get out of the motor pool for tank gunnery; no .45 calibre ammo for weapons familiarization firing, as required by AR's.

Inflation was sky-high under Carter, we suffered through very high interest rates, and he gave away the Panama Canal.

Under Clinton, and I don't mean Monica, morale was only slightly better, but with a bit more $$ for training functions. We still had to watch every dollar, but the misuse of the military, i.e., Somalia, bosnia, Haiti, also made for a weaker armed force.

All things considered, Carter excelled at being an idiot and a loser, traits that he continues to manifest today.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 02-06-2007, 04:09 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

I reckon that history takes a long time to play out and so many things that came to pass under the Carter watch are now becoming relevant and getting well deserved daylight, at long last. Simultaneously, we see the ?cleansing? of Clinton via the Sandy Burger skullduggery and gross historical revisionism happening.

But both will probably be upstaged by the current process of Enablement that is happening and when Iran begins the mid-east nuke holocaust we?ll ponder ?what the hell happened?. The lesson on the plate so far is that Enablement can be turned on at will and some sweet fruit will be found by the enablers. But turning off the results and resetting the momentum is another matter entirely and an impossibility. The circling vultures in the mid-east have gathered in huge numbers, they are keeping the pressure on just waiting to swoop down and devour the carrion of enablement.

In the mean time Carter?s new book is alleged to be full of plagiarism, mistruths, half- truths and out right lies. A significant number of Emory?s ?Carter Center? scholars have resigned in protest, etc., etc. and Carter is placed in the position of defending his alleged virulent anti-Semitism.
The book ?Hamas? by Matthew Levitt is an interesting counter point to Carter?s leveraging. Dr. Levitt is no rookie at the mid-east mess and tells us that Hamas became an entity in 1938 and like Al Qaeda is an off-shoot of the Egyptian Islamic Brotherhood. I don?t suppose Carter would reveal these kinds of reality n? connects, nope, I don?t think so.

Scamp
Old 02-06-2007, 12:40 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default SuperScout,...

Brice,

I can certainly understand your or anyones placing the mouthy ex-President Carter right at top of the list of those perpetually favoring ALL OTHER peoples on earth's well being (enemies inclusive), rather than We Americans. Doesn't matter that so many of Academe, The Beltway, Hollywood Crowd and Press/Media do similarly despicably,...and especially during wartime.

In fact, I've no doubt whatsoever that all such die-hard leftists would give Osama bin Laden and such the benefit of doubt any-day-of-the-week during wartime,...while giving President Bush non whatsoever. Sad, Sick and Wartime Undermining,...but true.

Regardless, and truly misguided or misguiding fanatical ideologue zealots robotically, verbatum or in concert doing what such normally do aside, I look at things from a different perspective. Such being from a life & death and/or American Body Counts attributable to such type fools, standpoint.

Granted, no career-War Protester or treasonable enemy supporter & encourager ever ran up an attributable body count (re. end results of South Vietnam, Laos & Cambodia) in The Millions, as did Jane Fonda and/or: "Hanoi Jane". Still, and in fairness to: "Barbarella",...she never swore oaths to either The People of Arkansas or The People of America. Was just a civilian turncoat.

Whereas, a Fellow War Protester & Enemy Encourager ALSO ON FOREIGN SOIL and/or Jane's apparent soul-mate Bill Clinton, did take Official Oaths to both The Arkansans and later to: "We The People".

Plus, and even though the deaths tied-to: "Slick Willy" and his Climb to Power & Control not near as many as Fonda's Tally, believe obvious, suspected of or contributing to body counts from Little Rock to Beltway (even in White House), Somalia and other ordered foreign debacles, and even attack in NYC (twice),...are still quite impressive. Naturally,...in a disgusting way of course.

Therefore Brice, I just have to stick to considering Bill Clinton as America's WORSE PRESIDENT EVER. "America's Best Politician Ever", for sure. But still,...WORSE PRESIDENT EVER (both realistically & historically).

Neil

P.S. "Carter excelled at being an idiot and a loser",...for sure.
Cannot nor could ever say such about: "Old Slick Willy".
Hell,...the epitome of a conniver was even buddy-buddy with
Bush Senior,...while simultaneously getting away calling The Son:
"A LIAR" to America, Allies & World. Such both quite devious & SLICK.
Don't you think?