The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-28-2021, 04:18 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy Truth - But Only When It Is Convenient

3-28-2021

Truth is a strange thing, in that it usually means different things to different people?” But what amazes me the most, however, is how a united nation can be at war with itself, and this over some of the very same issues that have united us all for the better part of 244 years?

“Well, in the event that you haven’t noticed it yet, our people are still expiring from open warfare among ourselves and this over relatively petty issues such as race, politics and even religious preferences?”

Being originally from “The New England Area”, I find it troubling that “Our Country”, this “One Nation Under God”, is still struggling at times to maintain its balance, especially when it comes to even the basics of liberty, equal rights, and generally getting along with each other - especially when it comes to politics, mutual tolerance, and often - even our own civil liberties?”

“WHY IS THAT – DO YOU SUPPOSE?”

Hardcore
Old 03-28-2021, 05:05 PM

Default M.o.t.s.

HC -
-
I suspect that America will continue to pull itself together (as a once band of brother's) - But not in the near future or today!
-
It seems to me that we've morphed into something other than what we once were. We are but one planet today with many Nation's.
-
The United States is just one of those nations. As we know we fought to get our Nation - and many sacrificed their lives - for it.
-
We are also a Nation of many People's of all races, religions and colors.
-
Almost all of us have fought in one of the many wars - or conflicts at one time in our lifetimes. As did our forefather's.
-
You would think this would bond us all together. Note: It only did on the front lines - but not at home? So what changed?
-
Suddenly we are insecure, unstable - and we take it out on everyone around us.
-
This is not the United States - I grew up in!
-
I suspect it's partially the Leader's of our Nation - who put rules into place - that somehow triggered the radicalization of our Nation.
-
HC's points are true - and yes - we are currently out of balance - we've tilted a lot during these many years.
-
People are far less secure than they were many years ago. Our Constitution gave us all Freedoms. But - our Congress puts corks into the bottles periodically.
-
One Nation Under God - (once) today we are one Nation under the Control of Congress and the Rich - who do nothing but fire up the lay of the land.
-
Congress is nothing more then a group of power hungry folks - who works for self interest - and not necessarily for the people; it's this power - they want to hold over them.
The meaning of their job is to work for the people's best interest in their state - not for themselves (but - they profit from inside word of mouth - from those who want their votes).
-
They rewrite Amendment's so as to benefit themselves and/or their benefactors.
-
I do think we need to shuffle the cards in both House's and get rid of the dead wood and restrict for insider self profiting loopholes.
-
American values and ideals are still there - but not being put into action for the good of its People - or the World.
-
Many Foreign Countries are also on shaky grounds.
-
Radical Counties are on the move applying pressure and showmanship to the world - that they can't be touched - without a retaliation.
-
What's the fix - who the hell knows anymore - Big Money buys Media feeds to sell their dirt and we run with it! - Media favors all big money providers for time on their news channels.
-
I don't know anymore - but I'm frustrated like HC something has to reboot our Nation's ideals and needs of the people!
-
Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote